Board logo

Subject: Wartune Magister Recruitment [Print this page]

Author: Bella    Time: 2013-04-16 23:32     Subject: Wartune Magister Recruitment

Dear players,

As wartune is gradually being the hottest game now, more and more players want to join us, However, they don’t know much about this game, to help them is the main aim of our game so that the game could be more interesting.
So now and then, we'll be looking to find those players who want to help others. Will you be one of the select few to join our new team of Magister Players? We see you as the veteran player which has abundant experience of Wartune.

All the Magister will have rewards for their work monthly, and we will send the rewards to them at the beginning of the next month.

Our Magister will be players that stand out in both their knowledge and willingness to help others grow. If you love the game and would like to share your knowledge to help increase the continued growth of Wartune, then please apply below stating your character and server name, and other information. Please also feel free to list any information that you feel makes you a great pick for this program!

Magister Requirement:
• be 18 years of age or older.
• have one character with level higher than 30.
• a good understanding of the game and be willing to help other players.
• and regularly active in their server.

Job Description:
1) Try the best to keep an active gaming environment, stop those players who speak foul languages.
2) Helping with problem solving passionately in the gaming system, including world, region, private chat and friends interfaces .
3) Helping beginners grasp the operation and rules of the game.
4) Submit Bugs, players’ main suggestions and complaints to GM every week(support@gamebox.com).
5) Be active on forum, you can post some game guide; good game guide can also be rewarded.
6) Introduce the new server events and all kinds of in-game events to the players everyday (world-boss, arena, astral and etc.) with the Bullhorns we provided you. (Exp: When there’s a new event or in-game event is about to start , you can use bullhorn to announce it to let players know about it and get them into the events.)

Rewards:
After the final review, we will reward you:
3M Gold and 3M Daru per month

We, as GM, will log in the game to check the work you are doing. There are extra rewards exclusive to outstanding Magister.

How do I Apply?
if you love the game, aspire to make it better and are qualified for the position of Magister, please reply the post in the following form.

In-game Character Name:
Server Name:
Your Country:
List any language that you speak:
When are you usually online:
Related experience&other qualifications:
Anything else you want to add:

Gamebox Team

Picture accessories: vetinterviews_GB_副本.jpg (2013-04-25 22:23,58.37 KB) / Times the attachment is downloaded 0
http://forum.gamebox.com/attachment.jsp?aid=1986

Author: pisidon    Time: 2013-04-18 23:47     Subject:

in game name is pisidon server 1 level 57 close to 58 iam now lev 58
USA
English
on from about 10:00 server to 1:00 server time off and on
this is not continuous but i am on a lot
1 mill gold and 1 mill daru how about u make it worth helping you more then i do
all ready i post things to GM (witch u cant say in chat) all the time about things that don't work and suggestions on how stuff can b improved as 4 a mill gold and daru i wood have had that much on the world boss tonight had i tried to log in fore a 5th time to find out if the scheduled maintenance that was like 4 hrs early was over yet pay me in balens  or send me a pay check 5 hr a day in a 30 day month is 150 hrs a full time job is 160 hrs based on a 40 hr work week 4 weeks a month so for 10 hrs less then a full time job you want to pay me with in-game common currency.  Make it worth it or is it not worth it to pay some one with something that can help there game i have played hundreds of games over the years. this includes several browser games several of witch i got bored with.
make the pay worth the work you are asking us to do or expect to have to find new people often to do this job i havent seen the last GS  on in weeks and i think several of them quit
  I got my issue of gameinformer #241 may 2013  today and there is an 2 page story on Red Flags of modern Gaming 8 things are given to watch for. At least  4 of the things apply to this game 2 more can b applied  depending on how you look at it. the last 1 that might apply I wood have to look up to see if your on a top grossing list yet
[ This post finally by pisidon on 2013-04-20  11:46 edit ]
Author: scurf    Time: 2013-04-19 01:30     Subject:

Pisiodin I like your pos made me think.

I have played my share of games as well and when I saw this post was interested. I was discourage by the rewards for a months service. I help other out when I can and will continue.

Intersting to know what they are offering to pay is 10$

for 10$ you can buy 1000 balens, 1000 balens converts into 1 mil daru. so yea asking to work 140 a month to get paid 10 bucks lol.

in sales traing they say to make a point use the rediculas. the hourly rate would be .07 cents lol.
Author: pisidon    Time: 2013-04-19 01:47     Subject:

thank you 4 the extra math on the pay rate
um is it the same to convert to gold so its $20 and $.14 ph wage this was based on the 1mill gold and 1 mill dura first offered for the job
min wage where i like is close to $10 ph so pay me $1500 to $2000 and then its worth it as a part time job
also wood like to say that they asking 4 a min of 5 hr a day so u cood spend a lot more time on
[ This post finally by pisidon on 2013-05-06  12:25 edit ]
Author: scurf    Time: 2013-04-19 03:32     Subject:

True good point

so with gold an daru I guess they are offering $.21 an hour only if you spend the min time online. which to do all the quest every day is a lot more heck we spend 2 hours in the altar lol.
Author: pisidon    Time: 2013-04-19 12:34     Subject:

yea but 2 hr in altar is not 2 hr online really that's time most people are afk
and all quest can b completed in under 3 hrs depending on the time u are on this is not counting time in blitz do to the fact u don't have to stay on during blitz
but reporting stuff will add to the time you are online and you wont b playing the game when you are making reports
Author: pisidon    Time: 2013-04-19 23:24     Subject:

4 the number of post i make they can back pay me like 2 months worth of this then i can do more on how astros don't drop on the s1 devil angel server look at post about what a mill gets you in astros
Author: scurf    Time: 2013-04-20 03:24     Subject:

The rate does seem to be different from s1 to s2. My s1 char had two drop neither usable ( idea staff make astral so you can pay gold to change them conversion like you do for gems) I have spent million enough to but my first 7k point gold. on s2 I have like 4 drop already and havnt spent a mill yet.
Author: pisidon    Time: 2013-04-20 11:46     Subject:

the drop rate was a lot better before we got the 1.5 update after that it sucked i posted on what i got with over a mill in gold  its in the GM posts
Author: pumpkin    Time: 2013-04-28 06:57     Subject:

In-game Character Name:  Pumpkin
Server Name:  S1 Devils angel
Your Country: usa
List any language that you speak: english and spanish
When are you usually online: 22 hours aday
Related experience&other qualifications: was a magitrater for world of warcraft for 3 years
Anything else you want to add: just need to know how you guys go about reporting things, the full rules of the game, and im all in. i play and help daily with runs and helping build charactors as well. i answer ?'s and have talk people into no quitting the game aswell. i just want to help everyone have a way to get heard  instead of people snapping in the forums or in game. thank you for your time. also i already have a skype setup if you guys use it as thats how world of warcraft does there's thank again
[ This post finally by pumpkin on 2013-05-01  21:25 edit ]
Author: pumpkin    Time: 2013-04-30 07:05     Subject: Just wondering

when will i hear back on this matter. thank you for your time
Author: pisidon02    Time: 2013-04-30 20:56     Subject:

i wood also b willing to help out
pisidon
s1 devils angel
USA
English
on about 8 to 18 hrs a day
i am always answering ?s 4 people and helping out in game with setups 4 players /what to improve or change to make them better and i think you know i post problems on the GM page
Author: Bella    Time: 2013-05-07 18:40     Subject: Reply 10 # post

hi pumpkin,we`ll connect with you soon,thank you for your kindness!
Author: Bella    Time: 2013-05-07 18:42     Subject: Reply 12# post

we`ll connect with you soon,thank you for your kindness,
Author: AncientGreek    Time: 2013-05-09 04:20     Subject:

In-game Character Name: AncientGreek
Server Name: S1 Devil Angel
Your Country: Greece
List any language that you speak:  Greek / English / Bulgarian / Deutch too but not so good
When are you usually online: almost the whole day especially during events
Related experience&other qualifications: Was playing lineage 8 years so due to my experience and some good ideas(custom things added in server to make it more unique and pleasant to the players) i was GM at a Lineage server.
Anything else you want to add:  No
Author: StrangerMinds    Time: 2013-05-14 21:22     Subject:

Player Name: Pika

Server Name: Devil/Angel Server 1

Your Country: United States

List any language that you speak: English, Minor Spanish, and Algonquin although any Native American is going to speak English.

When are you usually online: Sometimes always, sometimes just early server, sometimes late server. Now that it's summer, probably early/mid day server.

Related experience&other qualifications: I have played the game long enough and probably get the most invites for help on the server.

Anything else you want to add: I want a chat ban button that allows me to chat ban world chatters for 2 minutes when failing to contain their behavior in public speaking. I also request that the developers update the blacklist to people on this list can not PM or Mail you. And free V.I.P for any magister that ACTUALLY HELPS PEOPLE sounds like a much better Reward. And adult is not a bad word, I would like it uncensored. LOL

Adult in English means:

adjective  
having attained full size and strength; grown up; mature: an adult person, animal, or plant.  

of, pertaining to, or befitting adults.

intended for adults; not suitable for children: adult entertainment.  

noun  
a person who is fully grown or developed or of age.

a full-grown animal or plant.

a person who has attained the age of maturity as specified by law.
Author: HughJass    Time: 2013-05-15 01:45     Subject:

In-game Character Name: HughJass
Server Name: S3 - Sparta
List any language that you speak: English
When are you usually online: 16 hours a day starting from 12:00 CST
Related experience&other qualifications: Well to start off with i have played the game for over a year through other websites mainly r2games. I have reached the lvl of 62 so i know quite a bit about the game. I have a few years customer support so im pretty good at handling situations and answering questions.
Anything else you want to add: Just that i think the VIP as someone stated above would be a good idea for GS but i wouldn't require it just a suggestion.
Author: icehouse    Time: 2013-05-15 02:56     Subject: i wood like to bee gs plz

on saver 14
Author: gordygovvon    Time: 2013-05-15 10:29     Subject: for amin

In-game Character Name:  gordygovvon
Server Name:  S1 Devils angel
Your Country: usa
List any language that you speak: english
When are you usually online: 15 hours a day
i play and help daily with runs and helping build charactors as well. i answer ?'s
Author: icehouse    Time: 2013-05-17 10:02     Subject: about s14

i want to bee gs on the new s plz
Author: anyb0dy    Time: 2013-05-18 01:19     Subject: Reply 20# post

This is the gs recruitment for Wartune.
If you want to be the NG for new servers, please reply under the thread for Odin Quest.
You can also contact NG leader Xyklon, he is in S4.
Author: anyb0dy    Time: 2013-05-24 00:27     Subject: Reply 17# post

Hi HughJass, after checking, you are only lv9 in S3, and you never logged in after May 15th.
If you still want to apply for the Magister, please be active in the game and confirm it first.
Author: anyb0dy    Time: 2013-05-24 00:28     Subject:

Hi all, Pumpkin has been selected as the Magister for S1.
Congratulations and enjoy your work, Pumpkin.
Please check you ingame mail as well.   
Author: gordygovvon    Time: 2013-05-24 11:17     Subject: hi ?

is pumpkin going be the only one you choise for admin on s1 because i still like be one and i know ag want be one same with pika we all play alot and i like to know ty  gordygovvon s1 devil angel
Author: anyb0dy    Time: 2013-05-24 20:56     Subject: Reply 24# post

Sorry to tell you we only need one Magister for this server at present.
We will consider your application next time and thanks for your enthusiasm.
Author: Justify    Time: 2013-05-29 04:46     Subject:

In-game Character Name: Justify
Server Name: s1
Your Country: Bulgaria
List any language that you speak: German,Bulgarian,Russian(a little bit) and English
When are you usually online: 10-12 hours per day for every event
Related experience&other qualifications: I was playing Cabal for 3 years and now wartune for a 3-4 months
Anything else you want to add: I can help with all possible
Author: Prodigy    Time: 2013-06-03 12:23     Subject:

In-game Character Name: Prodigy  ( my name in game has a celtic crown on each side as well)
Server Name: Wartune s55
Your Country: U.S.A.
List any language that you speak: English, Spanish, some tagalog
When are you usually online: everyday...all day, i am the most active player on my server i'm pretty sure.
Related experience&other qualifications: I was a moderator for a game called Epic Duel, I have an Associate;s Degree in Applied Sciences with focus on Computer Technology
Anything else you want to add: I absolutely love this game and would love to be a part of the team. I am level 63, a level 9 VIP, and there isn't much about this game I don't know. I am 35 years old, and work from home. ( so i have plenty of time to be online and helping players with issues as they arise)
Author: Prodigy    Time: 2013-06-04 04:49     Subject:

I know I am new to this site, but I am wondering if this thread is still active and valid? There doesn't seem to be anyone still posting here recently.
Author: anyb0dy    Time: 2013-06-07 01:06     Subject: Reply 28# post

Hi Prodigy, thanks for your interest and support.
However, we have only released 3 servers, and our homepage is http://wartune.gamebox.com/.
Your server is 55, so please make sure you come to a right place, and welcome to playing in our platform.  
Author: Prodigy    Time: 2013-06-09 13:47     Subject:

Oh lol, i play on Wartune servers, guess it helps to pay attention. Well if you know who recruits magisters for those servers maybe drop my name to them   
Author: Green    Time: 2013-06-09 20:57     Subject: Reply 30# post

Dear Prodigy, we are sorry that we might not be able to help you.
We suggest you go to the forum for Wartune S55 to see whether they are recruiting GS there.  
Author: Prodigy    Time: 2013-06-12 09:36     Subject:

i have no idea where the forum is for my server lol.
Author: MagicMan    Time: 2013-06-12 19:56     Subject: Magister Recruitment

In-game Character Name: DarkMagician
Server Name: S3 Sparta
List any language that you speak: English, some spanish
When are you usually online: Everyday; early morning and evening after 1800 server time
Related experience&other qualifications: Computer systems troubleshooting, other various multiplayer online games, best in my server
Anything else you want to add: I have already helped many guild and non guild members with game understanding and mechanics, I do extensive research on things I do not know, and have a good knowledge base on bug terminology to better report what the issue is to you at Game Box.
Author: lindey    Time: 2013-06-12 20:23     Subject: Magister Recruitment for S3 Sparta

In-game Character Name: lindey
Server Name: S3 Sparta
List any language that you speak: English,  
When are you usually online: Everyday
Related experience & other qualifications: I have very good people skills I like to make friends and help others as much as I can I have been a beta tester and play for many games which include RuneScape, World of Warcraft, and Rift.
Anything else you want to add: I love playing this game and adding new friends and helping  many others out. I would love the chance to learn new things. and help out as much as I can
Author: BD™    Time: 2013-06-27 14:48     Subject: Magister Recruitment

In-game Character Name: ♠BD™
Server Name: S182 Wraithfell
Your Country: Poland
List any language that you speak: Polish,English
When are you usually online: Everyday
Related experience&other qualifications:Computer systems troubleshooting,huge experience in games
Related experience & other qualifications: I`m worth of it
Author: Nalfien    Time: 2013-06-28 10:53     Subject: Magister Recruitment

[ This post finally by Nalfien on 2013-06-28  10:59 edit ]
Author: Nalfien    Time: 2013-06-28 10:58     Subject:

In-game Character Name: Nalfien
Server Name: Kabam S17
When are you usually online: Daily
Related experience&other qualifications: Computer and small electronics repair and technical support
Anything else you want to add: I have a level 63 Knight. I am an assistant guild master in parabellum (currently acting as guild master) and I along with my wife constantly help our guild members and also anyone else that asks for advice or help with runs. I have been playing for several months and really enjoy this game. I have several ideas that may help players with the gameplay and also several suggestions about different aspects of the game. I constantly watch the world chats to try and keep up with the things that are going on and that players discuss and I would very much like to be a magister. Thank you.
[ This post finally by Nalfien on 2013-06-28  11:06 edit ]
Author: celdumcen    Time: 2013-07-21 12:25     Subject:

In-game Character Name: Solitas
Server Name: Server 8 US East
Your Country: USA
When are you usually online: 10 am to 10 pm EST; most days, not always at my computer, but I do respond in a timely manner.
Related experience&other qualifications: Worked as Customer Service Representative and Trainer for Fortune 500 company for last 15 years; recently retired.
Anything else you want to add: Begin play February 2013. I have been doing this for free since April 2013. Generally helping others; one on one. Will continue to do some whether or not I become A Magister.
Author: cloudstrife    Time: 2013-07-27 17:22     Subject: Magister Application

In Game Name: cloudstrife
Server: S1 Devils Angel
Language: English
Online Time: From 1500-2200 Server Time
Related Reasons To Become Magister:   
          Well for one i have been asked and it was posted on forums for me to becom magister!
           For two I am well respected by people in my server and thats the reason Magister Pumpkin gave me G M of the Guild AVALONE!
           At last i know alot of the people in game and i have always helped where and when i can and also if i didnt know i have tried to find out for the people!  I also give runs away of my own to help lower lvl's get through their mpd's and other things

SERVER: S1 Devils Angel
User Name: cloudstrife
Guild: Avalone - Position: G.M.
Author: Rochele421    Time: 2013-07-28 21:08     Subject: Magister Recruitment

in game character Name: MidnightMoon
Server Name: Titan
Your Country: United States of America
When are you usually online: Every Day at least 12-18 hrs per day
Related experience&other qualifications: I have played Wartune before on r2games and have been playing there as well for 7 months
Anything else you want to add: my wartune Character is on r2games server 161 Ashthorne fen. this character is on level 65. because of this i know a lot of things related to wartune like the levels you have to be on for certain events/dungeons, what all the states mean(mdef,pdef, ect. and a lot of other information other players might want to know.
Author: Hyttil    Time: 2013-08-01 01:18     Subject:

In-game Character Name: Yolanthro
Server Name: Gambox S3
Your Country: United States of America
When are you usually online: Server Reset, first BG, all World Boss, Tank Trials and various other times.
Related experience&other qualifications:
Anything else you want to add: I love the game and work hard to improve my knowledge of it.
Author: juliet    Time: 2013-08-22 00:06     Subject: Sure Ill help

Application for Staff Position

n-game Character Name:  Juliet is main one now (Atlantis restored for position would be better)
Server: Server 4 Titan Wartune
Forum Nickname: Juliet
------------------------------------------------
Your Country: USA
List any languages that you speak: English
When are you usually online: 9 am to 4 am next day usualluy, approc 18 hours a day+
Related experience & other qualifications: I have 20 years experince with servers and computers and 6 years in game development (ran.run Jade Dynasty and similar privte servers)
Anything else you want to add: I love Wartune, I have multiple accounts on different servers. I help everyone can and Im ALWAYS online on this game  Also I have been playing for 7 weeks or so now on your server and I have yet to see a GM or Sage or anythign of the sort ever online, not in 18 hours per day I spend active and not afk so I think its deserately needed
I know the game pretty much inside and out s I live on it basically and I do have some higher level cahracters spread around also so know the progression firther then current level here
id like to help would gibe me something more to do and keeping busy is really crucial for me now for a numbe rof reasons, Ty
Author: AnubisSeiki    Time: 2013-08-22 04:09     Subject: Magister Recruitment

In-game Character Name: AnubisSeiki
Server Name:  miniclip 4 wilds
Your Country: England
List any language that you speak: English, French
When are you usually online: Everyday from minimum 9am til latest midnight
Related experience&other qualifications:  *I am a level 50 on the above server
*I also have played this game since it has come out across multiple other servers
*Also i know all the things you can do on the servers along with how to raise br levels and skills etcetc
Anything else you want to add:  I would realll like to help those in need of lower levels and high levels alike which is why im applying for Magister status. This is because this is my favourite game that im on everyday and love to help and play on wartune.
Also i have a account on facebook Wartune server 147 if i could have the title on there too please as i run both servers on the same tiem and days.
Thankyou for taking me into consideration

AnubisSeiki (miniclip sever 4 wilds)
Aphrodite (wartune server 147)
Author: raider67    Time: 2013-08-25 16:00     Subject: magister

In-game Character Name:rider
Server Name:  s4
Your Country: Philippines
List any language that you speak: English, Tagalog
When are you usually online: Everyday from minimum 9am til latest midnight
Related experience&other qualifications:  *I am a level 48 on server titan
Anything else you want to add:  I would realll like to help those in need of lower levels and high levels alike which is why im applying for Magister status.i've really love this game and many meet friends in other country
Author: superamit    Time: 2013-09-28 09:48     Subject: for masister recruitment

name superamit
server      s4     kabam.com    europe
lvl 65 br 67+k

yeah i love too much for help other in my sever and i doing well since i join wartune   
Author: mikem    Time: 2013-10-07 13:53     Subject: magister recruitment app

hi i would like to become this for my server
character name
mikem
s70
united states of america
im signed into this game just about all day everyday
i am a level 68 knight with 72k br and have researched alot about my character and the other 2 as well to help my guild mates out and other players.
Author: wargasm    Time: 2013-11-23 18:18     Subject:

In-game Character Name:   wargasm
Server Name: wrtune S24
Your Country:  India
List any language that you speak:  English, Hindi, Punjabi
When are you usually online:  Server time : 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Related experience&other qualifications:  Guild Officer for my Guild  (fusion)... also.. helping my team to get legendary sets and set their characters properly
Anything else you want to add:
Author: komandermaut    Time: 2013-12-16 22:31     Subject:

Wohoooo to many reply , there all were high level player, nice jobs guys. Try helping us here will be great. Hope who be the Magister will try to help as much as they can. And the prize were also good.   
Author: Sirslayer    Time: 2014-01-08 12:57     Subject: Magister

In-game Character Name: sirslayer
Server Name: S1 Devils Angel
Your Country: New Zealand
List any language that you speak: English, Spanish, Hindi and French
When are you usually online: 8 Hours a day or more
Related experience&other qualifications: I was a G.M in Warcraft
Anything else you want to add: I have been playing Wartune for over 2 years now so i know how everything happens, I always help others out and try coach people  how to play and show them what things do what. If someone speaks foul language i always ask them to stop it but in a polite manner. In the past 2 years of playing i have managed to stop a lot of people quitting the game, and have also got some of my friends playing it.
Author: rambo123    Time: 2014-01-26 04:37     Subject: Maxamus

sever 4 -titan
country -the u s a
english
20 hours aday log in time ,
i 've played since the start on s 1 , i know the game very well ,alot of players even outside my own guild ask me for help , or ask questions which i answer , already to the best of my knowledge
i play daily , and run my own guild gladaitors ,if you want a good g m , i am it ,
sever 4 needs a g m very badly any way ,
Author: Dizziy    Time: 2014-06-17 18:19     Subject:

In-game Character Name:Sorin
Server Name:271 facebook
Your Country:United states
List any language that you speak:English spanish Tagalog
When are you usually online:3pm - 3am pst
Related experience&other qualifications: helpful player top 30 in server good game understnading
Anything else you want to add: i only see one magister on fb can wefix that plz
Author: rambo123    Time: 2014-07-22 03:20     Subject: the future of gamebox

the future of gamebox

the question is where are we going with this site , there is no advertisements to get new players here , you have sever 1 and sever 2 almost dead , with few players left , on them . s 3 and s 4 are not healthy either , i am the g m of the strongest guild on server 4 , and 3 , i see this server beginning to die as well , i am on my last wartune tune , i've played for 2 years almost between s1 , and s 4 , game box has yet to open a new server in a full year , it seems to me the plan is to let every player quit and let this site die is what is happening , the question is why , the future of gamebox looks very bad , for wartunes
Author: rambo123    Time: 2014-07-22 03:20     Subject: the future of gamebox

the future of gamebox

the question is where are we going with this site , there is no advertisements to get new players here , you have sever 1 and sever 2 almost dead , with few players left , on them . s 3 and s 4 are not healthy either , i am the g m of the strongest guild on server 4 , and 3 , i see this server beginning to die as well , i am on my last wartune tune , i've played for 2 years almost between s1 , and s 4 , game box has yet to open a new server in a full year , it seems to me the plan is to let every player quit and let this site die is what is happening , the question is why , the future of gamebox looks very bad , for wartunes
Author: hyon    Time: 2014-08-13 18:56     Subject:

In-game Character Name: Kion
Server Name:Armor Games - Server 8 US West
Your Country:Bulgaria
List any language that you speak: English,Bulgarian and a bit of all slavic languages
When are you usually online: Around 10am-22 pm server time.
Related experience&other qualifications:Nope.
Anything else you want to add: Nah.

Welcome to GameBox (http://forum.gamebox.com/) Powered by JspRun! 6.0.0