Board logo

Subject: Q&A. For You who love and want to be loved [Print this page]

Author: TiffanyNelsen    Time: 2014-10-29 20:10     Subject: Q&A. For You who love and want to be loved

The fact that threeminter - known as Xenobia (in game name) has put an announcement in his signature stating his strong will of helping others in IL, and he's pretty much active on forum regardless other (late-end-game)pro-players also are very friend towards answering questions makes me think of creating a unofficial version of Q&A for IL, where questions do matter and help.
Every can post their questions here. If you can't get your questions answered by other pro-players, ill try to find out myself and give it to you.
Ill check and recollect answers to make them neat and easy to navigate. Links are welcome too.
P.S: this is a call for help, dear pro-players of IL

Thank you
[ This post finally by TiffanyNelsen on 2014-10-29  20:19 edit ]
Author: TiffanyNelsen    Time: 2014-10-29 20:10     Subject:

1. IL Dark-Servitors(DS) Database: inferno-legend.myself.sk

[ This post finally by TiffanyNelsen on 2014-10-29  20:32 edit ]
Author: TiffanyNelsen    Time: 2014-10-29 20:11     Subject:

:placeholder:
Author: TiffanyNelsen    Time: 2014-10-29 20:11     Subject:

Author: TiffanyNelsen    Time: 2014-10-29 20:12     Subject:

Author: TiffanyNelsen    Time: 2014-10-29 20:13     Subject:

Author: TiffanyNelsen    Time: 2014-10-29 20:13     Subject:

Author: ArtMetal    Time: 2014-10-30 11:06     Subject:

Nice. I'm looking for a tip how to push servitor's stats up to 115 (the minimal one). Are Fruit of dremory and Fruit of abyys the only way out or are You guys sacrifice servitors to each other over and over to push one stat?

Cheers
Author: threeminter    Time: 2014-10-30 13:58     Subject:

Well 94 is the max with a normal abyssal 18 mob +5 sacrifice 96 if you want to do the chain sacrifice of two +5s, otherwise you need to use stat fruits to keep climbing above 96+ stats
Author: Yawgmoth    Time: 2014-11-02 09:57     Subject: Question regarding Resistances vs. Defenses

I know there is something called Physical Resistance.
I also know that most Fire skills (save some from Mummy and other chars), as well as Lineages are Physical.
There is also a difference between ítems giving "All Resistance +[Amount]" vs. those giving each Elemental Resistance some Amount.
Then, we have this change in the Penetration skills indicating that they work for Magic Attack when treating Elemental Resistance, and half the percentage to ignore the Physical Resistance itself when using Physical Attacks.

Then, several questions come to mind. I include my opinion for each question.
I included some pictures to make the points a bit clearer   

1.- Finally, Elemental Resistance only work against Mgic Attacks?
I think it should not, because removing amulet from equipment will increase a lot the dmg from Fire Physical skills. Also, the definition of the resistance does not mention Attack type, only Elemental Attribute.

2.- "All Resistance" includes the Physical Resistance?
There are items that only provide Fire, Ice, Thunder and Umbra Resistance. There are items providing All Resistance. There should be a reason for this.
You can find that there is "All Resistance" and every separated element as well in Oracle Pendant. Mispelling only? Don't think so. Wouldn't it be easier putting "All Resistance +900" again?

3.-  Why there are two different penetrations in the ELemental Penetration Skills? Did this change and now all Physical Attacks are affected only by Physical Resistance and Defense?

Resistances work for Physical and Magical Attacks by definition, at all times. [Pentrating Attack] works for both Magic and Physical when activated (it reduces both defenses regardless the attack type...). It's strange to make necessary to ignore also something called Physical Resistance.

4.- If 3.- talks of separated Resistances, how are Resistances applied for the Physical Skills?
The Physical Skills text states that they do some [Element] damage, and to that amount you add the percentage from Physical attack, therefore the whole damage is defined as [Element]. Is that false also?

5.- What are the Magic and Physical Defense? Amount? Rating? Percentage?
It would seem that the Defense is not an amount, but I think that it depends on the damage received, maybe logarithmic.
If the damage is 2 times the defense, for instance, it will do around 30% the total damage and to this final damage the Resistance shall be applied (or viceversa, dunno).
If the damage is 10 times the defense, maybe it deals double the attack damage... and so on.

Thanks for your attention.
[ This post finally by Yawgmoth on 2014-11-02  12:53 edit ]
Author: Zeacon    Time: 2014-11-02 11:19     Subject:

My understanding of the above, I come to these answers:

1. Majority of attacks have an element type attached to it. Both physical and magical, so it'll work on both.

2. All resistances includes +Fire/ice/thunder/dark where +Dark Resistance means only +Dark

3. Resistances are applied as normal on physical skills just like magical skills. Part of it is elemental damage and can be decreased with resists.

4. Uh no idea what you're trying to get at here. Defenses reduces the damage of the attack.
Author: frita    Time: 2014-11-02 14:00     Subject:

1 Dark, fire thunder, ice resistances apply to attacks from ds aligned with that elemtent. (and from hero with skills with those atributes)

2 All resistances stat incude physical and magical resistance

3 Physical attacks benefit from ds element (fire ds adds fire damage to their physical attacks)

4 For long time I believed that the whole damage is turned into the damage type stated by atribute but this theory doesnt take physical and magical damage into consideration.  (elemental damage is clearly separated from magical and physical damage if one tests how vampire dark faith skill works)(also try tanking anything with elemental resists at 95% and no amulet equipped-wont work) Now im more likekely to believe its like zee stated that every attack has its element+physical/magical part.

Therefore: Elemental resist affects first part, physical/magical resist affects second part and all resist affects both parts.

5 defence is flat damage reduction (all resist is % damage reduction)
[ This post finally by frita on 2014-11-02  14:08 edit ]
Author: ariquerex    Time: 2014-11-06 01:45     Subject:

1. No!
Elemental Resistance against Elemental Attack.
Elemental Dmg and Magical Dmg its two different Dmg!

2. Yes!
All Resistance includes All Elemental Resistance, Physical Resistance and Magical Resistance

3. Each DS (Main Char have it too) can have 2 types of attack abilities - Physical or Magical.
This skill effect is described for each of these areas.
And there is nothing strange (for me). If you beat magic that 30% thunder resistance is ignored. When applied to the physical damage 15% physical resistance is ignored.

4. Details of what the physical resistance and damage is calculated as written in my topic here

5. No u wrong, thats all more simple
3 types of Dmg is
-Not Elemental (Physic, Magical)
-Elemental (Fire, Ice, Thunder, Umbra-Dark)
-Extra
And 4 types of Def
-Physical Resistance and Magical Resistance - relative value expressed as% its anti-NotElementalDmg (Physic, Magical)
-All Elemental Resistance - relative value expressed as% its anti-ElementalDmg (Fire, Ice, Thunder, Umbra-Dark)
-DmgAbsorbtion - anti-ExtraDmg (if u DmgAbsorbtion> enemy ExtraDmg then residue is simple Def)
-Physical Defence and Magical Defence - absolute value which is subtracted at the end. What type of Def are used is depending on the type of attack abilities (Physical or Magical)
[ This post finally by ariquerex on 2014-11-06  02:13 edit ]
Author: Yawgmoth    Time: 2014-11-06 12:22     Subject:

I'm pretty sure these theories about 'separated damages' come from the translation from Chinese.

If you see from below images:

The first is the 'new' syntax for the skills. It makes think that first there are some 2800 Magic damage and then it 'increases' the Magic attack of the caster by 140%. I think you know it actually deals 140% of the Mag. dmg.of the caster. Then, 'Attributes' defines this skill as Thunder.

Then the second image treates the same way for Physical Damage, but here is much more 'separated', including an Elemental part inside the skill, then the 'Attibutes' say that the damage is Physical.

But the third and fourth shows the nearest translation from Chinese, adding the word 'plus' to the sentence (I believe the "Magic" attribute is a wrong translation).

Then we have these 'new' skills recently unlocked in the Updates do have the old wording, also summing up the Damages and then treating the whole as element.

I remember some screenshots from threemeinter IGN Xenobia showing in the last reply the Cursed Claw (Legendary ). I believe that doing more damage than the whole damage only means that when the resistance is negative, the damage increases. And also, when the defense is too much lower than the attack (after applying or not the 'Penetration') Clearly the rear targets in the pictures had either double Dark Resistance, or Janelle had too much 'Ignore Dark Resistance' making it negative for the enemies, and there also he indicates that adding Dark Damage only (and not Physical) increased the attack a lot more than 7200 dmg.

I believe the Damage is calculated in a complete way, it doesn't sound logic to me that the attack is separated and goes to different defenses. I think Attack and Defense are wholes integrated by several parts:

Attack (when clicking 'Attack' button, and/or DS using no skills in the skill bar):
1.- 100% of Magic/Physical dmg, according to the one that says (Main).
2.- Elemental Attribute: +25% of another element. 'Another?'. It rather sums 25% of all elements.
3.- Extra Damage: number. +Additional dmg.

This damage would be pure physical or magic.

Skill/Lineages:
1.- Magic/Physical. Sums the indicated percentage of Mg/Phy attk.
2.- Elemental Attribute: Sums the damage written in the skill with the 100% corresponding element damage in the DS/Char attributes.
3.- Extra Damage: number. +Additional damage.

This damage has Element (unless otherwise stated in the skill).

Then, for the Defense and Resistances and Absorption:

1.- Resistances: They will decrease (or increase if negative after applying 'Ignore [Element/Physical] Resistance') the whole Damage of corresponding Element according to percentage. If the Damage is Physical type, I'm not sure if a) the remaining damage is decreased by the Physical Resistance, b) Physical Resistance only works with non-elemental attacks or c) all Physical attacks go only through Physical Resistance regardless its element.

2.- Defense: If 'Breach' didn't trigger, the Remaining Dmg. will be applied to the Defense according to attack type, or half of it if 'Penetration' triggers. Damage will be reduced by some formula, but I think it also increases if the defense is too low (too many times low).

3.- Absorption and Barriers: Very strangely, but I pressume the barrier work and dmg absorption work after the damage is resolved (a Barrier should work before, like a shield, Absorption is OK to work after). That would explain why the Barriers sometimes lasts some turns sometimes, in tanks, because if applied before for sure will break them in single attack.

Things I fail to see:

- Dark Faith sums Dark Damage which will increase Dark Skills. Also will help to increase more by ignoring some Dark Resistance before even applying the damage. That does not imply the 'separation' of Element and Phy/Mag.

- The 'Magic Resistance' is present in the Dark Moon Goddess Lineage, but nowhere else that I've checked. Anyway this could be taken as evidence for it to exist. But even though, if it's included in the 'All Resistance', why bother with Elemental Resistance? Elemental damage is very few compared with the Mg/phy. I think it's applied differently.

- How is the Fire Damage being applied? Most skills (except few ones from characters) are Physical. I made some tests with the White Bears in the Abyssal Trial 17-6 and I got the following:
  - When no Amulet, Dmg received is almost doubled (the Fire res. got halved).
  - When halving Defense, Dmg increased around 65%.
  - When no Amulet while halved Defense, Damage increased around 55%.
  - Vamp with 40k def and 66% Fire Res. receive less dmg than FD at 50k def and 87% Fire Res.

I think from arquerex' theory that this increased damage is related with the lvl, it seems that a higher lvl resistance covers less dmg. But anyway, I keep thinking the damage as a single entity, just don't know how it comes to resolve against the dual Element and Mag/Phy res. Maybe is just because the Ignore All Enemy's Resistance is messing everything up.
Author: frita    Time: 2014-11-06 13:26     Subject:

Notice that cursed claw is physical attack and dark penetration ignores physical resistance hence huge numbers.

No fire attribute only supports dual damage/res theory because it states that fire ds adds fire damage to its attack while ur theory ignores fire damage on all fire attacks which all are physical.

Ur examples with fire attacks are all over the place. I tried all of this million times and I am 1000000% sure that u need more all resist to reduce hits weather or not u got elemental resistances which indicates all other things i posted.

I still dont know few things but those things Im sure.
[ This post finally by frita on 2014-11-07  00:28 edit ]
Author: ariquerex    Time: 2014-11-07 00:36     Subject: Reply 14# post

"I'm pretty sure these theories about 'separated damages' come from the translation from Chinese. "

No u wrong. Its my own theory based on my own tests

I updated my theory, add section about Skill Initial Attack Dmg
[ This post finally by ariquerex on 2014-11-07  05:55 edit ]
Author: threeminter    Time: 2014-11-18 12:56     Subject:

Actually front targets are human since I run demon talent 19 it was increased by 95% just use the back row as reference to the dark damage increase and yes my dark pen lvl on jannelle was 9 being 169% dark res ignore also 84% physical resist ignore.
[ This post finally by threeminter on 2014-11-18  12:59 edit ]
Author: Shirley    Time: 2014-11-25 11:35     Subject:

removed to avoid confusion
[ This post finally by Shirley on 2014-11-25  14:57 edit ]
Author: frita    Time: 2014-11-25 12:58     Subject:

Nice post but most of this stuff we know/said already.

What i would like to know is something else. You wrote this ->
reference:
the default breach resistance is >0 and grow with levels but not so much, and the primary source of it in game are lineages

How do u know thats true theres nothing in the game about  breach resistance.

Why are you using elemental resistances number to deduct damage. The game turns that number into % stat like dodge breach etc, and you ignoring this transformation in your calculations.

Another thing i wanna know is how those numbers change  when you face higher level opponents. For example At this time its really hard to check how much dodge one really has vs high level mobs. How much bonus hit they really have and if they lose the bonus if i level up.

I am fighting 8 lvl higher mobs (or even higher lvl mobs depends on if u believe map level or level indicated by description when u rightclick on the mob during fight- whats up with that lol) and I got about 50%  more dodge then my cap which in total gives me about 120% in and I reduce their hit by 50% and they still hit me.
So when i lvl up will they start missing more or no?
Normally 60%+ dodge and IA makes all mobs miss you 100% that would mean that those 8 levels difference reduce my dodge by more than half.
[ This post finally by frita on 2014-11-25  13:21 edit ]
Author: Shirley    Time: 2014-11-25 15:33     Subject:

breach resistance is my way to call resistance breaking attacks. sorry >_<

I was trying to simplify the formulas to make it more understandable to those new
and transformed the geometric growth of resistances in numbers with a logarithm
seem it does makes things more comfused instead, better remove.
as long people know how penetration breach work is fine they will stack resistances anyway.

theres no way to know, the progression of how mobs outclass player per differences of level  is not know, not even resistance growth varaible is fixed
plus mobs in pve blatanty cheat, boss that do 3 attacks each turn, mobs whit 100% of hit rate, mobs with fixed ignore resistance/defense ratio
mobs that don't trigger lineages upon attacks, mobs that get 100% penetration/breach after X turns, arbitrary hp boost more than mobs 20 lv above, damage refelx out of nowhere, etcetera
[ This post finally by Shirley on 2014-11-25  15:38 edit ]
Author: KarmaLAlligator    Time: 2014-11-28 23:11     Subject:

Hello, new-ish player here, I wanted to know if it's possible to prevent status effect like poison and confusion? I know the Snow Vine allows you to remove one or two a turn, but what about not getting afflicted in the first place?
Author: threeminter    Time: 2014-11-28 23:33     Subject:

Tree of Life Sapling has a skill that prevents Epidemic and Poison also removes debuffs sadly it has 2 CD also it's late in game and kinda loses the use due to healing is not needed as much later. Any other debuff has to be removed you can't really avoid it unless the unit dodges the initial attack.
Author: KarmaLAlligator    Time: 2014-11-29 00:24     Subject:

Pity... Thanks anyway.

While I'm here, another question: when you're in an alliance with other players, do we all get the maximum amount of exchange items/services? By that I mean, if there are 4 bag slots available and I buy 1, does that mean there are only 3 left for the whole alliance, or do all players get the 4? Also, does buying anything, like training, reduce the total value of the alliance?
[ This post finally by KarmaLAlligator on 2014-11-29  00:27 edit ]
Author: threeminter    Time: 2014-11-29 01:02     Subject:

Everyone has their own separate max buy out and no your alliance score stays the same when you buy something out.
Author: KarmaLAlligator    Time: 2014-11-29 09:03     Subject:

Thanks.

Still about Alliances, why does the invasion event always tells me I didn't finish the event and must pay diamonds to do so? I've done all 3 possible attacks, what more is there?

Also, what was the reason behind making Baal available on day 12 while having his relics be the second set you get on days 4-5-6? All they do until Baal is unlocked is take up space in your already limited inventory.
Author: threeminter    Time: 2014-11-29 16:39     Subject:

I can't really say paying diams is usually only for missing it I haven't seen a instance when it asks for more and about Baal he use to come on day 7 but that changed later on when they made the daily log in system different.
Author: KarmaLAlligator    Time: 2014-11-30 15:27     Subject:

reference:
Original postis delivered bythreeminter at 2014-11-29 16:39 I can't really say paying diams is usually only for missing it I haven't seen a instance when it asks for more and about Baal he use to come on day 7 but that changed later on when they made the daily log in system different.

Dunno, the diamond thing is happening on a Kongregate server, but not on my other character in another server.

Anyway, thanks for the replies.
Author: KarmaLAlligator    Time: 2014-12-01 12:59     Subject:

OK, new questions. In the Miracle screen, I got a player (I think) that appeared as a deity, and it costs sacred crystals to upgrade it. What's the deal?

Also, the "7 day target" thing, is there any rush to fulfil the conditions? What I mean is, does it matter if I take more than 7 days to do them? Am I missing on anything if I take my time?

Thanks in advance!
Author: threeminter    Time: 2014-12-01 14:57     Subject:

The 7 Day thing I don't think you have to rush on not entirely sure tbh and at lvl 50 if the server has the player god activated you get it automatically it doesn't cost faith to upgrade it just the sacred crystals.
Author: KarmaLAlligator    Time: 2014-12-01 15:23     Subject:

Thanks. Any other use for sacred crystals? Or is it safe to just use them all on that player god?

Back to Alliances, I noticed the one I'm in (still level 1) has a score not equal to the contribution from the players. Is it normal? And if yes, what does contribute to that score?

And apart from the world bosses, what's the fastest way to get gold? Those totems aren't cheap...
Author: threeminter    Time: 2014-12-01 17:27     Subject:

No other use for Sacred Crystals i'm sitting on 2m of them atm lol .. Alliance is based on Donations and people who participate in Human Invasion ups the score it's best to move to a active alliance if the one you're in is lvl 1. Gold most people just says raids , WBs and tower of triumph although a lot of servers are missing that atm as well as the Escort Event on fridays it's a big amount of gold if you can get enough escorts in.
Author: luqas    Time: 2014-12-02 10:45     Subject:

What effect got Space buff?

Picture accessories: Space.png (2014-12-02 10:45,106.45 KB) / Times the attachment is downloaded 0
http://forum.gamebox.com/attachment.jsp?aid=12401

Author: threeminter    Time: 2014-12-02 11:41     Subject:

It's a counter like a Faerie field spell that goes off when the servitor gets hit.
Author: KarmaLAlligator    Time: 2014-12-02 15:48     Subject:

Do skills stack? Like, if I have HP Training on 2 DS, do they boost each other's HP, or does only the highest one count?

Also, how do you extract skills from DS?
[ This post finally by KarmaLAlligator on 2014-12-02  16:35 edit ]
Author: Yawgmoth    Time: 2014-12-02 18:07     Subject: Reply 34# post

Skills are for each servitor, independent. If one has HP Training, only it will get more HP.
'Applies to all Dark Servitors' mean that the scroll can be used in any servitor regardless its Elemental Type.

Miracles give bonuses to all servitors and character.

Skills are extracted only through Memory Crystals, obtained from Wilderness, Page 2, Memory Stele map. Very very expensive so think carefully when use them.
[ This post finally by Yawgmoth on 2014-12-02  21:14 edit ]
Author: KarmaLAlligator    Time: 2014-12-02 20:46     Subject:

HP Training says it applies to all DS... Is that another mistranslation?
Author: threeminter    Time: 2014-12-02 21:04     Subject:

Yeah pretty much it means to any DS
Author: KarmaLAlligator    Time: 2014-12-02 21:15     Subject:

Sigh... Those bad translations make it hard to get what's going on... Thanks anyway.

New question: how do you upgrade a DS to the next grade? White to Elite, Elite to Gold?
[ This post finally by KarmaLAlligator on 2014-12-04  15:40 edit ]
Author: Yawgmoth    Time: 2014-12-08 20:35     Subject:

Wilderness Page 3, Map Elf King Tower.

The puzzle gives you Fruit of the World Tree. One of them changes Normal (White) to Elite (Blue). Three of them are fused with 98 diams, forming Heart of the World Tree. It changes from Elite to Vassal(Gold).
Author: ariquerex    Time: 2014-12-08 22:12     Subject:

reference:
Original postis delivered by KarmaLAlligator
New question: how do you upgrade a DS to the next grade? White to Elite, Elite to Gold?

Also u can get Fruit of World Tree with tiny chance form flame of creation which u can get from world boss (1,2,3,4 flame of creation for 80%,50%,20%,0% HP of World Boss)
Author: KarmaLAlligator    Time: 2014-12-09 03:21     Subject:

Thank you kind sirs (or madams).

Is there a skill on Samurai that makes him immune to any and all damage at times? And I'm talking about less than level 58, so no demon armour. Also, I noticed Mephisto's Hatred now has an animation. Is it new, or did it somehow never load for me before?
Author: ariquerex    Time: 2014-12-09 04:06     Subject:

Samurai have Passive skill: Parry. On level 4 - 6% immune any enemy abilites
Author: Sequestor    Time: 2014-12-10 22:29     Subject:

I got a weird situation. Started using attribute fruits on my bumble (with thunder practice passive lv3), his magic damage was 53964, raised Int from 87 to 95, but the magic damage remained the same 53964 even when thunder practice got from 6700 to 7300 magic damage. So my passive improved but this did not reflect in the main stats.
Can someone explain why this happens?

p.s.: same goes for other attributes: +1 agility did not increase speed at all, +1 stamina did not increase HP. Why is that?
[ This post finally by Sequestor on 2014-12-10  22:34 edit ]
Author: threeminter    Time: 2014-12-11 01:41     Subject:

It's a visual bug when you initially change it you have to take off a pc of equipment and re-equip or relog either or works it'll show the difference then.
Author: Sequestor    Time: 2014-12-11 01:54     Subject:

Oh, thanks, I thought those permanent stats stopped giving bonuses for some reason.
Author: KarmaLAlligator    Time: 2014-12-12 16:07     Subject:

Quick question, what's the maximum number of lineage you can have? I just got an extra slot (so 3 for everyone), and I've seen players with 7 or 8.
Author: threeminter    Time: 2014-12-12 19:28     Subject:

It maxes out at 10 but that in a whole takes a very long time i'm on 8 my self and far from the 9th.
Author: KarmaLAlligator    Time: 2014-12-15 11:46     Subject:

Thanks.

Question about the Demonic Aura (Miracles). Do they need to be used to give their bonuses (I mean those listed on the level up screen, like [Whole Staff] HP + 3000, for example), or do you get the benefits from those as soon as they show up on the list?

Is the Armed Miracle from the player god always the same, or does it do something different depending on who or what the player god is?
Author: ArtMetal    Time: 2014-12-15 15:50     Subject:

[Whole stuff] description means that it is a passive bonus for all Your servitors and main character. You need to level it up tho but You don't need to use this specific god's skill to get the bonuses.
The God Player's bonuses depend on what this player has chosen. I'm not sure if there are some class restrictions.

Cheers
Author: KarmaLAlligator    Time: 2014-12-16 04:53     Subject:

Thanks. I knew they needed to be highlighted before they worked.

New question, what is Damage Reflex?
Author: ArtMetal    Time: 2014-12-18 10:18     Subject:

It 's the number of damage Your opponent takes when attacking You. If I remember correctly Reflect deals true damage so no damage reduction works against it.

Cheers
Author: squarenix    Time: 2014-12-18 19:49     Subject:

hi,

I have a question abt lineages / blood beads.
Is it correct to say that the max lvl of the lineage of a specifc blood bead, is the number of [Awakened] (in description) * 5?
ex:
mantisblood bead has 3 awakened in description, so I suppose it has max 15 lvls.

Assuming its correct, is there anything that can raise the max lvl for these lineages? (like Serum for the main character lineages)
Author: Yawgmoth    Time: 2014-12-18 22:35     Subject:

Apparently yes, the amount of Awakened statuses *5 matches the max level of lineages (maybe except the initial char ones), and it is really simple... but also it is related with the word besides the "Power of the..." sentence. This maybe Works in case they develop some strange lineages...

For example, Blade Mantis says 'Power of the Blade Mantis Lineage (Master)'. If you are familiar with the skills, is the same word that appears in a Level 5 skill. Therefore, it has 4 levels over the 'Primary' level, which in Lineages is at level 10. and goes in steps of 5 levels. So, a 'Primary' Lineage will have 10 levels, and Blade Mantis lineage has 10+4*5 = 30 levels.

It's better I put whole list:

Primary: 10 levels.
Advanced: 15 levels.
Specialist: 20 levels.
Elite: 25 levels.
Master: 30 levels.
Great Master: 35 levels.
Lord: 40 levels.
Epic: 45 levels.
Legendary: 50 levels.
Demogorgon: 55 levels.

I believe that now there is no way to increase the maximum level of a Lineage excepting the initial two the character comes with (which also can't be removed).
Author: squarenix    Time: 2014-12-19 11:31     Subject:

reference:
Original postis delivered byYawgmoth at 2014-12-18 22:35 Apparently yes, the amount of Awakened statuses *5 matches the max level of lineages (maybe except the initial char ones), and it is really simple... but also it is related with the word besides the "Power of the..." sentence. This maybe Works in case they develop some strange lineages...

For example, Blade Mantis says 'Power of the Blade Mantis Lineage (Master)'. If you are familiar with the skills, is the same word that appears in a Level 5 skill. Therefore, it has 4 levels over the 'Primary' level, which in Lineages is at level 10. and goes in steps of 5 levels. So, a 'Primary' Lineage will have 10 levels, and Blade Mantis lineage has 10+4*5 = 30 levels.

It's better I put whole list:

Primary: 10 levels.
Advanced: 15 levels.
Specialist: 20 levels.
Elite: 25 levels.
Master: 30 levels.
Great Master: 35 levels.
Lord: 40 levels.
Epic: 45 levels.
Legendary: 50 levels.
Demogorgon: 55 levels.

I believe that now there is no way to increase the maximum level of a Lineage excepting the initial two the character comes with (which also can't be removed).

oh, i see. Thanks a lot for te info!   
Just to complement, as an example, I have right now a MantisBlood (Advanced) in my inventory. So its possible eventuly for me to get a MantisBlood(Specialist)?
Author: threeminter    Time: 2014-12-19 14:41     Subject:

No Mantis Bloodbead stays at lvl 15 only certain lineages goes above the limits but we can't increase that max limit each lineage has.
Author: KarmaLAlligator    Time: 2014-12-20 04:35     Subject: Reply 51# post

Thanks. At first I thought it was related to dodge (you know, reflex and all that), but then I started wondering if it was just a typo on reflects. Thanks for clearing that up.

Would there be any point in upgrading the Frost Spider's Web skill? Would it affect more people, or protect better?
Author: ksichtik    Time: 2014-12-20 08:01     Subject:

reference:

Would there be any point in upgrading the Frost Spider's Web skill? Would it affect more people, or protect better?

Sure, it is the best thing you can do.

Picture accessories: frostnet.jpg (2014-12-20 08:01,48.69 KB) / Times the attachment is downloaded 0
http://forum.gamebox.com/attachment.jsp?aid=12561

Author: KarmaLAlligator    Time: 2014-12-20 11:03     Subject: Reply 57# post

Thanks for the confirmation. Looks awesome at that level.
Author: squarenix    Time: 2014-12-21 17:22     Subject:

reference:
Original postis delivered bythreeminter at 2014-12-19 14:41 No Mantis Bloodbead stays at lvl 15 only certain lineages goes above the limits but we can't increase that max limit each lineage has.

oh i see, thanks a lot!
Author: KarmaLAlligator    Time: 2014-12-23 13:37     Subject:

New question: I've seen some high level DS with extra equipment slots, how do you unlock them? I assume they have to be gold DS before you get the option to do so?

Also, how likely is it for a level 51 to completely destroy my level 65 team? And by that I mean OHKO everyone on my team. Happened during the last Tower event when I thought it'd be an easy win.
Author: threeminter    Time: 2014-12-23 18:05     Subject:

When you're able to start getting stars on your servitors it unlocks 1 slot at 7* and another at 10* although 10* will take a lot of resources to get to so 7* is a good goal for most vassal servitors. You sure you got the 51 guy not the higher lvl one ? Tower tends to give a random fight as well.
Author: KarmaLAlligator    Time: 2014-12-24 03:04     Subject:

Yeah, I always check who I'm fighting. I'm sure that was a level 51, doing more than 30k damage per target. I mean, if it's a case where they've been playing for ages and just haven't levelled up, but have access to a lot of resources to enchant their stuff with and the like, I don't mind. If it's a case of hacking/cheating, I'm a bit annoyed.
[ This post finally by KarmaLAlligator on 2014-12-24  03:07 edit ]
Author: Xpres    Time: 2014-12-25 04:33     Subject:

if I put frost net on vassal ds could I level up that skill with gold souls?
Author: Heavensgates    Time: 2014-12-25 06:12     Subject:

the shop point event has a reward with a secret technique that has a skill like that that can level up frost net yes, it boosts frost net AND crystal barrier (the frost dragons barrier skill)
Author: ksichtik    Time: 2014-12-25 06:12     Subject:

Gold Souls adds active and passive skill slots, it does not increases skill level.
If you want to raise active skill levels, increasing rankink to 4*, 6* and 8* will do (+ 1 to all active skill for each).
Author: Zeacon    Time: 2014-12-25 06:57     Subject:

reference:
Original postis delivered byksichtik at 2014-12-25 06:12 Gold Souls adds active and passive skill slots, it does not increases skill level.
If you want to raise active skill levels, increasing rankink to 4*, 6* and 8* will do (+ 1 to all active skill for each).

You're forgetting that the gold soul scrolls, such as Ice Guard, add up to +3 to frost net, so yes you can level up active skills via gold souls
Author: Xpres    Time: 2014-12-25 07:21     Subject:

So  if i remove glacier breath from frost dragon and change it with frost net, by leveling fd cold faith it won't increase frost net skill level? And what about vassals who at first was elite and have only one original skill?
Author: Yawgmoth    Time: 2014-12-25 13:41     Subject:

If you remove glacier breath from the FD, of course the COld Faith will not level the frost net since it states that it gives level to glacier breath skill.

However, having the three skills is fine as you can get +6 level in eternal ice with the shop point scroll.

About the Elite servants that evolved to Vassal, unless stated you can only level their active skills with DS Appraisal and Legacy Crystals. Anyway you can reach lvl 7 with most skills (5+2).
Author: Heavensgates    Time: 2014-12-25 21:04     Subject:

reference:
Original postis delivered byYawgmoth at 2014-12-25 13:41 If you remove glacier breath from the FD, of course the COld Faith will not level the frost net since it states that it gives level to glacier breath skill.

However, having the three skills is fine as you can get +6 level in eternal ice with the shop point scroll.

About the Elite servants that evolved to Vassal, unless stated you can only level their active skills with DS Appraisal and Legacy Crystals. Anyway you can reach lvl 7 with most skills (5+2).

You can upgrade their skills if you replace one of their vasal secret techniques with a secret technique that upgrades their skills.
Author: Xpres    Time: 2014-12-29 10:54     Subject:

Does anyone know how much totem fragments needed for each level or maybe a formula to count them?
Author: Jelly    Time: 2014-12-29 19:37     Subject:

From google translate:

30-60 increased by 15 % per level
60-70 increased by 20 % per level
Helmet / Treasures / ring / gloves / belt / shoes
Each level requires 30-34
30w gold
160 pieces
Each level requires 34-35
90w gold
480 pieces
Each level requires 35-39
40w gold
400 pieces
Each level requires 39-40
120w gold
800 pieces
Each level requires 40-44
60w gold
600 pieces
Each level requires 44-45
150w gold
1200 pieces
Each level requires 45-49
80w gold
800 pieces
Each level needs 49-50
200w gold
2000 pieces
Each level requires 50-54
100w gold
1000 pieces
Each level needs 54-55
300w gold
3000 pieces
Each level requires 55-59
150w gold
1500 pieces
Each level needs 59-60
450w gold
4500 pieces
Each level needs 60-64
200w gold
2000 pieces
Need 64-65
1000w gold
10000 pieces
65-69
Need 69-70
1200w gold
12,000 pieces
Each level needs 70-74
400w gold
3000 pieces
Need 74-75
1500w gold
12,000 pieces

Talisman / armor / weapon
Each level requires 30-34
Each level requires 34-35
100w gold
720 pieces
Each level requires 35-39
48w gold
500 pieces
Each level requires 39-40
150w gold
1000 pieces
Each level requires 40-44
80w gold
800 pieces
Each level requires 44-45
200w gold
2000 pieces
Each level requires 45-49
120w gold
1200 pieces
Each level needs 49-50
300w gold
3000 pieces
Each level requires 50-54
160w gold
1600 pieces
Need 54-55
450w gold
4500 pieces
Each level requires 55-59
240w gold
2400 Totem debris
Each level needs 59-60
600w gold
6000 pieces
Need 60-64
300w gold
3000 pieces
Need 64-65
1500w gold
15,000 pieces
65-69
69-70
70-74
600w gold
4500 pieces

w - 10,000 in Chinese counting unit (e.g. 10w = 10*10,000 = 100,000)
Source: http://bbs.imd.qcplay.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=63576
Author: Xpres    Time: 2014-12-30 03:15     Subject:

ty very much for that great answer. I have another: what vip level is needed to take golden statue?
Author: frita    Time: 2014-12-30 06:48     Subject:

vip5 i believe
Author: KarmaLAlligator    Time: 2014-12-30 11:44     Subject:

Do characters stats (stamina, strength, intelligence and agility) not matter? I recently bought the boosts you get from the VIP store, and my other stats (HP, MP, speed, etc.) didn't seem to increase at all, even after a restart. Was that a waste of diamonds?
Author: Heavensgates    Time: 2014-12-30 13:03     Subject:

the stat boosts are negligible, they stack, but are not very low indeed
Author: lordundertaker    Time: 2014-12-31 07:04     Subject:

Which DS have Ice Annihilation Skill ?
Author: ArtMetal    Time: 2014-12-31 09:39     Subject:

Ice Annihilation is a skill You can get from Ancient Library lvl 5 - it's name is Frost Oblivion. It's the same skill, just the different translation.

Cheers
Author: lordundertaker    Time: 2015-01-01 07:54     Subject:

Ty

And happy new yr everyone
Author: KarmaLAlligator    Time: 2015-01-05 09:34     Subject:

Is there a difference between Dark Defence and Dark Resistance? I recently came across an amulet (or a treasure, can't remember) that has both listed as effects, and I don't remember seeing any elemental defence anywhere else.
Author: Feraldeath    Time: 2015-01-05 11:54     Subject:

I believe defense is a flat rate reduction while resistance is a %. Im not sure the actual formula on which comes first though.
Author: Feraldeath    Time: 2015-01-05 14:17     Subject: lineage

If I upgrade a white DS to a blue, does it earn a lineage?
Author: threeminter    Time: 2015-01-05 14:19     Subject:

It doesn't just a bag slot , +5 stats and 300 growth.
Author: Feraldeath    Time: 2015-01-07 12:53     Subject:

Bah, I would love to earn fresh lineages and it would give a reason to upgrade whites
Author: KarmaLAlligator    Time: 2015-01-08 04:56     Subject:

What do the Alliance diamonds do? My Alliance managed to get a few, but now I'm wondering what they're for.
Author: foxgetyou    Time: 2015-01-08 11:36     Subject:

its a substitutes for real diamonds in alliance donation only , you will get lucky draw +3 but be careful when using it , make sure you have 98 or higher or else you will end-up using real diamonds
Author: KarmaLAlligator    Time: 2015-01-08 11:38     Subject: Reply 85# post

So that's why I don't have any left even after getting some yesterday. Thanks.

And what's the deal with those Wilderness maps that have no rewards? Nothing to recruit, no puzzle, nothing even showing.
[ This post finally by KarmaLAlligator on 2015-01-08  11:47 edit ]
Author: Xpres    Time: 2015-01-08 11:50     Subject:

I think for future updates =)

Is there any way to know what ranking rewards are gone be next week or even next week after that?
Author: Feraldeath    Time: 2015-01-08 12:40     Subject:

from what i hear, it's random every week
Author: lordundertaker    Time: 2015-01-09 05:59     Subject:

Check this for ranking rewards

http://forum.gamebox.com/viewthread.jsp?tid=22496&extra=page%3D1
Author: KarmaLAlligator    Time: 2015-01-12 02:19     Subject:

Where should I put my talent points? I have 10 in the fruits one, and have en extra 5 right now.

Also, what is the max level for the Sacred Temple and Hydra's Lair? I'm already fighting level 77 enemies there and I don't even have a third of the relics.

Thanks in advance!
Author: Heavensgates    Time: 2015-01-12 14:58     Subject:

I would go for gold
Author: threeminter    Time: 2015-01-13 00:32     Subject:

Max Level of Temple / Hydra is lvl 179 but I wouldn't recommend pushing it that far they get way tanky later it's just annoying pushing when they do 500k+ damage to .. That's temple lvl 155/ hydra 152 only lol. As for talent points, it really depends on what you need, a lot says exp but I like it on gold talent my self you never have enough gold in the game.
Author: KarmaLAlligator    Time: 2015-01-13 10:34     Subject:

Good call on the gold, it seems to be the best choice, especially with the social store and the fact there are two weekly events that require a lot of it. Thanks guys.

Also, 179?! Isn't the max level for us 90? How in the world are you supposed to kill those guys? Here I thought they'd max out at 100 at the most...
Author: KarmaLAlligator    Time: 2015-01-15 21:45     Subject:

Is there some kind of damage multiplier in PvP after a certain number of rounds (like 10 or so)? It always seems like every one does more damage at that point.

Also, would it be better to focus on getting Rotundnojere or Hyppolyta? And for those (and the Crypt Lord) should I wait until I can increase my chances with puzzle pieces via talent points?
Author: threeminter    Time: 2015-01-17 08:35     Subject:

Those puzzles seem to be uneffected by puzzle talent as between Hippo or Rotund overall Rotund is better Hippo is just good for debuffing resistances / chaos. PvP yes after turn 15 I think it starts increasing every 5 rounds
Author: KarmaLAlligator    Time: 2015-01-17 12:36     Subject: Reply 95# post

Ah, so I'm not gong crazy for the PvP damage. Thanks. Kinda sucks if they're not affected by talent points, considering how many pieces it takes already.

A question about the Trial of Diablo: it says it can awe targets who are less than 18 of your level. What does that mean?
Author: threeminter    Time: 2015-01-17 20:35     Subject:

Awe is just a 1 turn stun doesn't really matter though since every mob practically over lvls you lol
Author: KarmaLAlligator    Time: 2015-01-18 10:38     Subject:

Ah, so they have to be lower level. No wonder I never saw it do anything. Thanks.
Author: Feraldeath    Time: 2015-01-18 11:36     Subject:

Yeah, would be great is Awe went in the other direction and had a chance to provide benefits to those higher than you
Author: KarmaLAlligator    Time: 2015-01-23 13:46     Subject:

So, for the tournaments, what determines who you fight? It's annoying to see a lower level character with twice more wins simply because he fought lower levels and I'm stuck fighting level 83+ with my level 70...

Welcome to GameBox (http://forum.gamebox.com/) Powered by JspRun! 6.0.0