Return to list post new topic
print

THIS GAME IS BORRING DISCUSSION

THIS GAME IS BORRING DISCUSSION

First do something decent and for the players to play, depended not only on topping up your account ATM , just fun for us   I know of only money lich in life, but let us also have some fun   

No event no fun , lot of good people out with this game , but who carre we open next bugged server and people spend again money to be 1st, its not a good strategy   
!'m a HRABIA I'm a ALUCARD !

marketing strategy. when players leaves the game they get the money from us. and then after that they merge the all servers into two or one. same like battle of immortals. dejavu

i write this 2014-08-26 05:44 , now is 2014-09-08 and i still think game sick , all know open new server for stay people in game but we need more maintrance and more event like'' 7 days start server '' where is the competition with player   who carre how much i drop puzzle ? who carre where i drop puzzle no one want buy this its fast drop , but this no made game funny only still waste time, better if i go afk and drop only exe item and gem, no must check character and i faster drop gem than this puzzle   these are generally just my thoughts and i know all have own opinion .

regards Seto Odin-s1
!'m a HRABIA I'm a ALUCARD !

Return to list