Return to list post new topic
print

New Dungeon - Elf Fountain

New Dungeon - Elf Fountain

Intro
Elf Fountain, a solo-dungeon, will beunlocked at lv 82. It is used to collect materials for enchanting goldaccessories.
It has to be finished within 30 min andit’s relatively hard.
The entrance is the NPC - Dolbyin the city.
Players can reenter the dungeon if youare disconnected and you can enter through any lines.
Players can only enter into the dungeon3 times.
First entrance is free. Lv 3 MeteoriteCoin is needed for the second and third entrance.

Ways to get lv 3 Meteorite Coin:
Heaven's Gate
1F of Devil Square
Equation: lv 3 Meteorite Coin= lv1Meteorite Coin+ lv2 Meteorite Coin
Exchange place: NPC – Dolby in the city

Combat
First Stage defense
When the first stage comes, playersneed to protect elf fountain. Some monsters will attack the elf fountain. Whenthe HP of the fountain decreases to 0, the dungeon fails. After you finish thefirst stage, the second stage comes.
Second Stage:Attack
When players enter the second stage,there will be 3 devil gates. Only when the devil gates are under attack, there’llbe monsters. The monsters have super high attack, but low defense and HP.Players have to kill them all to enter the last stage – BOSS fight.
Third Stage:BOSS Fight
When you enter into the third stage,the BOSS will appear in the down right. The BOSS is really powerful. There willbe chances to drop materials for enchanting gold accessories.

Results
Win:
Kill the final BOSS within 30 min.
Lose:
HP of Elf Fountain decreases to 0;
Fail to kill the final BOSSwithin 30 min.

disconnected

it says " u can reenter the dungeon if u are disconnected"... by why i cant enter after i got DC??

Last Boss

Ok, the last boss is insanely hard lol. Not sure if anyone is able to beat this yet. My stats are very high and I get 1-hit by him. Not sure what the progression is supposed to be? Do I need full gold equip before trying last boss? Or do I need 20k unbuffed defence? Any ideas from players would be helpful.

Return to list