print

Contact Gamebox Information

Contact Gamebox Information

We are looking forward to hearing from you via the following channels:

Customer Service E-mail:
Odin Quest & Wartune: support@gamebox.com
General War: gw@gamebox.com
Warflare: wf-support@gamebox.com
Tagame Portuguese Naruto/Rise of Mythos/Miracle Knight Union: tagamepayment@gmail.com
Gamebox&Gamefuse Rise of Mythos (English): as-support@gamebox.com
Inferno Legend: i-cs@gamebox.com
Ground war- Tanks: tk-support@gamebox.com
NOTE: In case you send a mail about in-game or recharge issue, please provide your game, server and nickname so that it can shorten the process time.

Marketing Cooperation:
E-mail:marketing@gamebox.com

Business Development:
E-mail:bd@gamebox.com

Purchase

I made a purchase for Balens this morning...never got them and now it shows 3 purchases...can someone clear this up for me...i surely dont want 3 purchases

Reply 2 # post

Dear Lost,
We checked your order record and found that you only made one order, no 3 purchases. Please don't worry. You can also check your PayPal account. Besides, if you have any issue about recharge, please feel free to send a mail to support@gamebox.com directly. Or send it in Customer Service so that we can check it for you earlier.
Have a nice day!

Dracooner from S7

It makes more then 24h that I can't log in the game.
I would like to know why please.
ty in advance

Dracooner

Reply 4 # post

Hi Dracooner,
Thanks for your contact.
We checked your logs and found that you have logged in the game. So there is no problem about it, right?
And we suggest you ask questions to support@gamebox.com, or Odin Quest Customer Service section to avoid any missing of solution. Thank you.

Where's my account

Hi

I used to login using my Google+ account. On the new home page there's no such option. How I can I login? If I can't will you refund all the money I have spent on this game?

Thanks

Found it

Hi

I have found it. Writing it down here in case anyone else has the same problem.

Instead of going to oq.gamebox.com I should go through www.gamebox.com and g+ icon is there.

Apologies and Thanks

missing balens ( 500pcs)

i did payment for 1000 balens , but i only received 500 , i pay forward by this service smart2pay.com.

i like to have the 500 balens in my account

kind of regards

oburon s1 devil angel or otherwise :p

MISSING BALENS

i spent over 20 dollars for the 20 dollars balen pack with paysafe it took teh money and said complete but i havnt got the 2000 balens yet and no staff is answering me on support page im SoWhat from server 1 or Wartunes please fix this fast thanks
[ This post finally by sowhat on 2013-03-20  23:13 edit ]

Balens

I made a purchase for Balens 3 times today all the 10 dollar ones...got two of them but never  got one of them and now it shows 3 purchases on my pay pal account...can someone clear this up for me...

11 12
Return to list