16 12
Return to list post new topic
print

Post Your Problems&Questions Here

Post Your Problems&Questions Here

Dear players,

Please kindly know that if you have any problem or issue related to our game - Odin Quest, you can start a new post here to tell us the details. We will look into them and give feedacks as soon as possible.

PLZ to log in . . why server down . ?

kiel

Keep trying, refresh it dose work

Game Titles Bugs

Im Rank 1 in both Arena and Alliance and i currently have rank 2 titles and its been like this a couple of days now

Arena::

Arena Rank::

Alliance::

Alliance Rank::

Just thought I'd let you know as it doesnt really concern me that much since im using the World-Beater and the Medgate Castellan for now but i may need it later down the line.
[IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d155/trick1d/signature.gif[/IMG]

Ok, we already send it to related department to fix it,  thanks for pointing out.

Reply 4 # post

Dear Player,
Sorry for the confusion. After we checked, Marsal of War is the title for Rating Rank, not Arena Rank.  And General Of Alliance is the title for Alliance Reputation, not Alliance level. That’s why you now rank 2, not 1. It’s normal. About the description of the Title, we will edit it ASAP. Sorry again for the mistake. Hope you understand. Thanks!

Game has forgotton my Email?

My in game name is Lucy1349 i was playing on the 27 and i can not log back into the game on the 28 i tried to see if it had my email stored by making a new account and it said my email was fine to use to make another account.
I have deleted my browser cache and temporary internet files and refreshed the page a few times :/
i really like this game but i would rather not start again
Thank You
any info you need just ask

it says Login_Failure_Please_Re_Login
[ This post finally by Lucy1349 on 2012-09-29  00:54 edit ]

Reply 7 # post

did you not sign in through Facebook or Twitter?
[IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d155/trick1d/signature.gif[/IMG]

Nope i made my profile on the 27 via the website not with twitter or Facebook :/

Unable log in

was playin game, an game disconnected me now it refuses load S1, can load S2, but it refuses load S1, is there a server problem? And no I not goin go S2 an start all over again with new toon, have pet's I dont plan on gettin lost.

16 12
Return to list