Return to list post new topic
print

My hometown is located on the e

My hometown is located on the e

My hometown is located on the edge of the Huai River, prosperous and beautiful, it is Fengtai. Spring green grass, birds sing in unison; summer, lush, lush; autumn, fruitful, peasant uncles with a happy smile on his face. And I, but have a special liking for the winter, you may say: It is love to play snow! Maybe it is, but the beauty is really fascinating at first sight www.smokingsalestore.com. Saying goodbye to the autumn girl wearing gold gauze, ushered in a white-haired snow prince, wearing a fluffy, snow-white coat, oh, long white eyebrows, and white whiskers . Early in the morning, I opened the door and a chilly wind came on the way. I started very early, I don't want to be intimidated by the cold wind www.smokingsalestore.com. Oops! The window is full of small drops of water, as if I love my window, and some can't stand the test and become a cute little ice cube. I wiped a small piece by hand, ah! The outside world has already become a fairy-tale world! My child��s childishness is half-touched, and I can��t wait to get into the snowy world immediately. I quickly took a few meals, ��Winter, I am coming!" I cheered.lthough the trees on both sides of the road are bare www.smokingsalestore.com, but the snowburst is decorated with shredded, shiny silver bars, it becomes a slim girl. The flowers in the flower beds are removed by the uncles of the workers. Instead, they are replaced by flowers. The snow "flowers" that are afraid of the cold. Oops! The ladder on the bridge that day did not know who was covered with a layer of rug and stepped on the soft. Only the evergreen pines and cypresses of the four seasons are still green www.smokingsalestore.com, like a border guard wearing a green dress. They are not afraid of hardships, not afraid of the bitter cold. Isn��t it like the tall pines?the street, houses, lawns, and the earth are all covered with thick layers of snow www.smokingsalestore.com. Wanli Jiangshan has become a world of powdered jade. I can't help but remind me of the ancient poetry. "Suddenly, the spring breeze comes, thousands of trees Pear blossoms, this is what I want to express! the winter, it was inevitable that the wind was blowing, the trees swayed in the wind, but the roots did not waver. This is not the difficulty I have to learn! I came to the aunt's house, the roof of the aunt's house that day. There is a strip of icicles on it, and my little girl can��t help but be excited, and the little boy plays the icicles. I pick up a long stick, and the sound of ��Bao�� is so big! My friends are full of praise and applause! My heart is filled with joy. After playing the water column for a while, we started to build a snowman, playing snowballs `````` like a caged bird, I don��t know how happy it is! My hands are cold and cold, but my heart is very warm. It turns out that winter can be so happy. I love my hometown and love the winter here because it is so beautiful and so happy!lcome to visit my hometown, I hope you are coming in winter!

Return to list