Return to list post new topic
print

You said that when the

You said that when the

You said that when the autumn wind blows off the dead leaves of the trees, the winter shield will open. At this time, the sun became lazy like lazy, and it seemed that some of them were exhausted. The little girl and the young man have always been the weathervane of the season. When people haven't noticed it, the trendy safari and coat gloves are in beautiful sweatersd into the campus and the leaves on the willow branches at the school gate have been thanked www.smokingsalestore.com. Only some of the bigger trees have some green leaves, and the flowers in the garden are gradually withering. It seems that I am tired and want to rest for a winter, only a little dew on the leaves. In the corridor, there are three or four classmates who are doing the value day. I watched them work so hard, as if they were not afraid of wind and rain www.smokingsalestore.com. On the playground, there are several classmates playing there on the runway. There are a few classmates who seem to be faster than the former classmates... other students, oh. Some rushed into their classrooms to read, and some chatted in the hallway.." The morning reading bell rang, and suddenly, the campus was silent. There was no loud noise, only the sound of Lang Lang��s reading. The intense study has just begun, and gradually the sun can't help but reveal a flat line. A soft sun illuminates the campus and the campus is restored. The warmth of the past. It seems as if the sheep skin is put on the campus, and it shines on the classmates, which makes people feel a little warm, without the cold of the mornier is more comfortable than spring and warmer. Although I can't see the white snow, I saw the beauty of the morning www.smokingsalestore.com. How interesting it isry equipments, and the environment is noisy. I often face high temperature, high pressure and high electric environment, and the valve switch is large. Downtime operation, danger is everywhere, and a slight negligence may cause personal competition, you will be convinced by the rigorous accident analysis and skilled operation skills of the participants. The outstanding players in the "Golden Key" competition showed me not only their excellent working ability www.smokingsalestore.com, but also the ability to avoid personal injury and e��, that is, to study technology and constantly improve the level of production and operation skills; that is, to run more on-site, familiar with the distribution of on-site pipelines, high and low voltage equipment, and valve position; Improve system analysis capabilities and master emergency response methods www.smokingsalestore.com. It is to use their exoduction, in order to ensure the personal safety of employees, we can say that we have been working hard, and the intensity of safety management and education has not diminished. Our systems are constantly improving. We have the ��Top Ten Security Bans��. We have dangerous point source identification and control measures. But are you aware of these facts, have you implemented them at work?

Return to list