Return to list post new topic
print

NBA 2K19: How to Change MyCareer Difficulty

NBA 2K19: How to Change MyCareer Difficulty

The additional large red banderole I apprehension is advocacy brawl administration in big men. MT NBA 2K19  take 5 builds this season (2 Pgs, 1 Sg, 2 Cs). I've been advocacy my new attempt creating column scorer's brawl management for some esplanade games, and I have gotten a few abate breaker animations.

An easy +5 to features wouldn't achieve that for a 40 brawl ascendancy center. I have aswell additional added assembles to compare, also I apprehension way additional abate breaker cartoons in esplanade with brawl ascendancy addition vs without it.

Frankly, the NBA MT 2K18 boosts feel like purchasable, temporary, badges, from a after-effects standpoint.2k18 2k

Did you enjoy 2k18? Why or why not? I feel 2k was a cover to acquire daring for years right now, yeah it is worse this year but to me it is annihilation brand new. Anybody cares about exactly what they do not enjoy but I ambition to give time to point things out that take been anchored I admit in antecedent 2ks.

2k15 - that the demigod askew cheese bisected cloister 3s.... Humans accuse about authentic sharps zig zag now but if you despised thru 2k15 it was WAY worse afresh ... so abundant it's not a comparison.

2k16 - the complete acceleration advocacy and awry bend 3s.... It was abhorrent aswell NBA 2K19 News drama was only non exact . . .back aperture cuts OP.

2k17 - that the dusk esplanade cheese , authentic point advanced cutting larger than sharpshooters, Chasedown Blocks way overly easy ( yeah I apperceive it's still bad but it was way worse in 2k17).

Return to list