Return to list post new topic
print

Xia Bobo whispered away

Xia Bobo whispered away

Xia Bobo whispered away, but the autumn girl came gently. The autumn girl sprinkled many fruits for the people. The dandelion turned from green to yellow and became a petite girl. The green rice and the "pearl" of the rice became the rice in our bowl. People love autumn, love her cloud, and love her autumn, love her fragrance, and the autumn makes the peasants laugh extraordinarily brilliant!Mid-Autumn Festival is here, and the moon is big and round, like a huge mica stone. The moonlight swayed on the earth like a silver-white armor on the slopes. I opened the window, and the moonlight couldn��t wait to get into the crowd. The beautiful arc outlines a beautiful picturestars twinkle in the sky like a naughty little child staring at his big, round eyes. Night, so beautiful. Surrounded by surprise, there seems to be no sound. It seems that only the little insects in the forest sing in low-pitched voices, as if whispering to me, telling me about it. The autumn girl invited the fog and added a little beauty to the moon, as if wearing a white brocade scarf on the moon.is beautiful, autumn is fascinating, and autumn is so addictive [url=cigarettesonlinesale.com]Marlboro Cigarettes[/url]. Compared with the prosperous spring [url=cigarettesonlinesale.com]How Much Is A Carton Of Newports[/url], the glitz of summer, the silence of winter, autumn is a girl who looks beautiful like a flower. Let us experience the beauty of autumn!Summer life is diverse, with happiness and sadness. But what impressed me the most was to go to the sea to play. My mood has become very excited and happy was a rain in the morning [url=cigscoupons.com]Marlboro Cigarettes Online[/url], and the rain in the afternoon, the sky was full of gems. We are leaving! On the way, the hot afternoon of the sun made my little heart full of joy. Because I thought that I was going to the sea, I couldn��t help mysel to the sea, I saw many boats on the dock. All the ships are clustered together, big and small. I looked at the sea in front of me and listened to the sound of the whistling waves. I felt more and more magnificent and broad. I can't wait to get on the ship. When my father told me which ship it was, I immediately ran to the boat. what! Really big! Relative to me, the ship is a huge thing. The boat looks very much like an ancient attic. After boarding the ship, I immediately took the boat started. I stood at the bow and the sea breeze came on me, so comfortable. Suddenly, some people said that there was an important thing to forget to take it, and the ship turned around and turned back [url=cigscoupons.com]Marlboro Red 100S[/url]. It seems that someone has disturbed my dreams, and I am extremely unhappy. After the man took the thing, the boat began to go out to sea again. I finally feel relieved that no one bothered my "dream" a long walk, I saw several small islands in the distance. The trees on the island are very lush and green. These islands are like emeralds set in the sea [url=100scigarettes.com]Newport Cigarettes Website[/url], adding a gorgeous color to the sea. There are also some seagulls flying behind the ship. Like racing with a ship. The breezy style and the sound of the birds make you

Return to list