Return to list post new topic
print

his summer, I didn't let me be as idle

his summer, I didn't let me be as idle

his summer, I didn't let me be as idle as before! My grades are not mostly good, so my brother reported me a cram school www.smokingsalestore.com.At the beginning, I was reluctant to go, but my brother still led me. After a few classes, I gradually fell in love with that place. Although I lived there, eating and studying, it was still very good. It��s a happy time to have fun with your classmates every day, class, class and play together.I can't even read English before the tutorial, but after this tutorial I will have a lot of knowledge. I am very fortunate that English will be read. At the beginning www.cigarettesonlinesale.com, I didn't dare to raise my hand during class, but with the help of the teacher, I gradually became familiar with the teacher www.wholesalenewport.com. Sometimes, after school, we chatted with the teacher at the door and blew a little wind. It was really fun and happy.he tutoring class is almost over. It��s really a bit reluctant to say something in my heart. I think we are learning together every day, happy together, blowing together, really happy! I really want to make up for a month, but this time I have a lot of gains, hehe!fter the troubled school life, I went to a happy tutoring class, which made me feel that my life is sad, happy, and sad. My summer life is like this.When I was sleepy, the morning sun shone on my face, and I imagined that the sun outside the window would have climbed to the top. Summer is hot, I am lying in a comfortable room, enjoying the cool air of the air conditioner, can't speak, this is a wonderful summer vacation!I am wearing a dress, eating three flavors of ice cream, sitting on the sofa watching TV series, which is a bit boring. So every day when the sun goes down, I will bring up the kettle and water the flowers with my sister www.wholesalenewport.com. Dad planted a lot of flowers in the yard: the chrysanthemums all dragged their heads to hide in the corner, the cuckoos were quietly brewed under the peach trees, the roses bloomed passionately on the branches www.cigarettesonlinesale.com, and the phalaenopsis was neatly arranged at the door. I am as diligent as a little bee, sprinkling cool drops of water on the flowers that are eager to extract water, occasionally looking at the big banyan tree in the distance, closing my eyes, as if a white fragrance broke into my heart.Usually I am a little poet. When I see such a beautiful scenery, I can't help but want to express my inner feelings with verses. "The green trees are thick and the summer is long, the terraces are reflected in the pond", and the birds in the forest take away. The silence of the night, the huge banyan tree brings a pure glow. The fresh notes are pleasing to the ear, the flowers that are fascinating are fragrant, the branches are soft and floating, and the sounds of the cymbals are touching, they make me go hot in summer.

Return to list