Return to list post new topic
print

Jingmei always carries the heat. The most

Jingmei always carries the heat. The most

Jingmei always carries the heat. The most favorite thing is the puppy who plays early every morning. I think it is very pleasant. It may be the truth that "silence is gold". I rarely hear it. Its cry, its name is "Wangwang." This is because when Dad left his aunt's house, ��Wangwang�� followed his father. Dad said that being followed by a dog can bring good luck, so he named it ��Wangwang��. This puppy is young and always likes to run around. He is also very enthusiastic. When he is tired, he lie down and lick his body. When the sun sets, we will pick up the nozzle and take a bath for Wangwang. Wangwang is very naughty. When I got the water, I kept shaking <a href="www.cigscoupons.com">Carton Of Marlboro Reds</a>, and I hid everywhere. I often went to the flowers and wanted to get rid of the water drops on my body <a href="www.smokingsalestore.com">Buy Marlboro Cigarettes Online</a>. The cute dog house can't live, I always have to go to sleep under the car. When Dad drives, it likes to follow. Sometimes it seems to want to go together on the window <a href="www.cigarettesonlinesale.com">How Much Is A Carton Of Newports</a>, but when it is carried in the car, it is again Just groaning, motionless, there is still a trace of fear in his eyes.This summer, I learned the instrument with my twin sister. I learned Guzheng. I was so addicted to the light voice of Guzheng, but my sister always liked to play the violin next to me like a table leg, but she was also very intoxicated. I hope that one day my piano sound will be very sweet. I can accompany the beautiful scenery and play with my sister. I believe that when Wangwang will listen to us, it will not be like this.
wonderful life will be left in my mind. Childhood is the hometown of the soul <a href="www.cigscoupons.com">Marlboro Cigarettes Online</a>. I have to cherish the good times. In fact, in this summer, how can I forget such a life?ntegrity is a valuable assetntegrity is the traditional virtue of our Chinese nation. Honesty is a basic quality of human beings <a href="www.100scigarettes.com">Newport Cigarettes Website</a>. Integrity is the cornerstone of our dedication and career, so honesty is like a valuable asset.ut some people will ask, honesty can't see, can't touch, how can it be a fortune? In fact, in our vast world, honesty is indispensable. If a person does not have integrity, he must be a loner. If a family does not have integrity, there must be no relatives and friends. If a company does not have integrity, then it will definitely go bankrupt. From this point of view, honesty is essential, and then taste, integrity is really invaluable!Where is the value of integrity? Let me tell a story. The Northern Song Dynasty poet Yu Shu, known for his good faith, when he was fourteen years old, someone recommended him as a child prodigy to the emperor. The emperor summoned him and asked him to take the test with more than a thousand scholars. As a result, he found that the test paper was his own practice ten days ago. He reported to the real sect and asked to change other topics. Song Zhenzong greatly appreciated his Honest quality, he was given him "the origin of the same scholar", and later he was sealed as a prime minister, making him a bright future, countless treasures, therefore, honesty is a valuable asset.

Return to list