Return to list post new topic
print

I want to say to you: "I'm sorry." Perhaps

I want to say to you: "I'm sorry." Perhaps

I want to say to you: "I'm sorry." Perhaps because of my eccentricity, or because of my disregard for you, perhaps it is really my neglect of you without knowing it. She is a cat, called a baby. Since the baby��s companion gave birth to a kitten www.100scigarettes.com, she only stared at the kittens every day, always with the cat face, and the sad cat��s face seemed to complain to me, as if to say to me: ��Since When they are born, I won't get your love, because you all put love on the kitten." So, whenever I face her, I actually have an unknown shame in my heart, I In my heart, I will say sorry to the cat quietly. Although I don't feel that I am eccentric, I feel the sadness of the cat, I am still wrong! Once, maybe I was irritated by the baby, and she was mild and gentle. Outside the house, a dazzling sun shines on the baby's body. Her soft hair shows the unique luster under the sunlight. It is chewing on the crispy cat food. At this time, a white kitten walked in front of the baby's head. He also ate the cat food and rushed to eat. At first, the baby glanced at him and continued to eat. Who knows that the kitten has become more severe, the more Grab the more outrageous, but I not only did not drive him away, but instead drove the baby away, it can be seen that her reluctance and sad look but I did not pay special attention. One afternoon, the baby sat on the ground, widened his eyes and looked at the front. If the kitten passed, she would never forget to give them a slap. In the afternoon, the baby's face slightly showed a sad look, I teased her to ignore me, feed her to eat and actually walk away! I was a little sad, went down to her and knelt down, gently stroking her, I know, I was wrong. Although the word "I'm sorry" is said to a cat, since I am doing something wrong, is it still a person or a cat? Baby, sorry!Ugh! "It��s more annoying and annoying recently..." I used to sing this song because there was so much trouble for the squad leader. Maybe you will ask: "When the squad leader is a good opportunity for a lifetime www.smokingsalestore.com, he can manage his classmates. He is high on the top, why not?" Actually! When the sof porridge. As the saying goes: "The teacher is not in school, the students are messed up." Once the teacher did not come, the classroom immediately boiled. No wonder the teacher always said that our class is like a vegetable market. I am a squad leader who often maintains class order www.cigscoupons.com, but every time there is no effect at all. The scorpions were shouted, the sticks were broken, and the following were still hot. Some of the students screamed like little frogs; some of them ran rampant like the little wild horses; some of them even went to the podium to compare with me www.smokingsalestore.com. . I want to lose my temper, but I don��t dare to send it. I really can��t help it. Ugh! You said that my squad leader is not tired? One of the classmates also arbitrarily complained to the teacher, saying that I was incompetent, and even a class was not well managed. I want to plead, but he colluded with some clclassmates have to take care of them. A hot sun, hot afternoon, after the first physical education class, a certain classmate wants my bottle of water that I have not drunk. I don't agree. He accuses me: "The surname Xu, you are a class leader. I want to take the lead and give me water to drink. This is to be helpful www.cigscoupons.com. Besides, let us learn Lei Feng? You will take the lead and other students will follow suit. Otherwise, I will tell the teacher that you are selfish... You can do it!" Although there are 10,000 unwillingness in my heart, in order not to let

Return to list