Return to list post new topic
print

Draw a picture, although it is simply a

Draw a picture, although it is simply a

Draw a picture, although it is simply a few strokes, and then use the color pen to draw its color. However, it is the painting that makes me intoxicated and enjoys it; it is also that painting makes me have a night of dreams; or painting makes me spend a lot of time but is very happy. Painting, let  happiest lesson in a week is the art class. Today, the teacher asked us to go out and paint the beautiful scenery on the campus. I moved the chair here and moved there. I could not find the most beautiful place in the school. I sat down and thought about what the teacher had just said to us: "The most beautiful place in the school is not external, but internal. The inner place is the best memory of your school. It is fascinating to you. "I thought of this sentence, my mind immediately emerged an idea, I rushed to the art room, began to draw. When I first started painting, I felt that there were still shortcomings. After thinking for a long time, I finally knew what the shortcomings were, and I patiently painted them. The teacher came over and asked: "The students are going out to paint. What are you doing here?" I said, "Teacher, you have not said that the best scenery on campus is a good memory? Here is my best www.wholesalenewport.com. Good memories.�� The teacher smiled happily www.cigarettesonlinesale.com. She also enthusiastically helped me with the skills of drawing, correcting the shortcomings of my paintings, and making me feel very happy! After class, I handed the work to the teacher. Soon after, my paintings were posted on the most prominent places on campus. Everyone else was watching my work. I was very happy. to know what is drawn in my work? That is: a classroom, with neat tables and chairs, careful art teacher to teach me painting, such a warm scene.Childhood, the starting point of life, the golden time of dreams. Childhood, like a boat, filled wt herated this happy day and ate this rare reunion dinner www.100scigarettes.com. At that time, I didn't know what a reunion dinner was. I thought it was a round rice meal. Later, my father told me: "Because the moon is thy found a round moon in the quiet stream. I was so happy that I said to my cousin: "What a beautiful moon! Let's not let It ran and caught it." The cousin smiled and said: "This is not the moon, the moon is in the sky, you can't catch it." I don't believe, I am alone, I am kneeling by the stream, with my hands To catch it, but when the hand touches the water, the moon is broken. I don't want to destroy this beautiful moon, stand up and think about it, and finally think of it. I went to my grandfather and gave me an empty basin, then gently covered the moon. "Catch it up," I yelled. The cousin heard it and walked over and said, ��Have it caught? Where is it?�� I opened the empty pot, and the cousin laughed. I said angrily: ��Laughter www.smokingsalestore.com, it��s just shy, it��s coming out. "I am kneeling by the stream, waiting for the moon to come out." It can be a long time, the moon is still not coming out. I had to cry to find my mother. I said everything about it, and suddenly there was a burst of laughter in the room. My mother took me to the yard and pointed to the sky and said to me: "The moon is blocked by the clouds." I asked my mother, "Will it come out again?" Mom took me to the stream again and said to me: "That is not the moon, it is the reflection of the  see the moon, this thing will swim in my mind www.cigscoupons.com.k, it is like a string of wind chimes, as long as there is wind, it will "snap". Childhood is like a bunch of candied haws, sour, sweet...

Return to list