Return to list post new topic
print

Survival can only be learned after

Survival can only be learned after

Survival can only be learned after countless times of tempering. Teachers and parents can't teach you www.cigarettesonlinesale.com. Only after you have experienced the hardships yourself can you understand and learn to survive. If you have never experienced hardships before, you will not survive. Survival is like a sword. Only after thousands of hammerings can you become a good weapon. Only after thousands of hammerings and tempering can you train the best weapons. Only in this way can you train a situation. People who can survive! Books can never teach you how to survive. Only after you have experienced the hardships yourself can you undan only be tolerated by themselves, and no one can replace them. Look at this case and you know why I said this. There is a pair of brothers and sisters, parents died young, and my sister took up the responsibility of raising a younger brother. Every day at school, my sister sent her brother to school. When the younger brother wants to listen to the tape, the older sister always inserts the plug for the younger brother and presses the button to let the younger brother listen www.smokingsalestore.com. When the younger brother has finished listening, he will help him close. After getting up, the quilt was helped by his sister. A few years later, my brother was admitted to the university and stayed at the school. But a few days later, when my sister went to see him, he asked his sister to take him home. Because, he won't fold the quilt, he won't cook, and he won't even go home. When my sister heard it, I suddenly stayed, I  the person who suffers for you is not there, then you don��t know what to do. I do it myself. Although I am a boy, I can learn how to cook when I am ten years old. I am not required to go to school in the third grade www.wholesalenewport.com. Many parents may think that students only need to learn well if they are good at learning. This is wrong, it is a big mistake! The younger brother in the above example grew up in this environment, the only difference is that the parents changed to sister www.100scigarettes.com. I advise parents who think so to look at this story and see the younger brother in the story. As long as they are not intellectually problematic parents will change their minds, because it is an idiot! Life idiot! (It seems that the word is not used properly www.100scigarettes.com, but I can't think of it better.) Academics are more importe. Only learn to survive, learn to live, learn to care for themselves, and survive in our world! I hope parents will first value the students' ability to survive, not their academic ach

Return to list