Return to list post new topic
print

[Haunted House]Watch out the ghosts, commander!

This theme by admin in 2018-10-10 00:33 Highlight

[Haunted House]Watch out the ghosts, commander!

[Haunted House]It's time to award Medal Boxes for your generals!

Server time: 00:00 10/13 to 23:59 10/14 PDT
Server: all servers
Rules:
General Medal is very useful for general, it offer good benefit/attribute bonus to enhance your army. Here is a good chance for you to collect beest Medal Boxes now.
1. Spend every 200/400/800/1200/1800/2500/3000/4000 gold can claim LV.III-LV.X Medal Box as extra reward.

Notes:
1. The spending gold is not accumulated, once player claim the reward, then it will reset to 0. For example, if you claim one X Medal Box after spending 4000 gold in game then you need spend another 4000 gold or other amount to claim another box.
2. Please CONTACT GM to claim the reward, each player can claim 10 of each level of medal boxes at most.
3. GW Team reserves all rights of holding this event.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Haunted House]350 Campaign chances reward for a week!

Event time: 00:00 10/11 to 23:59 10/11 PDT
Rules:
Dear commander, campaign chances is a regular supplement that player need to collect them for passing campaign and upgrade higher levels. During the event time, we offer a chance for you to get up to 350 campaign chances for free in the following week(5 days). How to get them?
1. Player who recharges 100USD payment (Single or accmulated on 10/11) can get the 140 campaign chances.(40 on 10/12, 20/day from 10/12 to 10/16)
2. Player who recharges 200USD payment (Single or accmulated on 10/11) can get the 245 campaign chances. (70 on 10/12, 35/day from 10/12 to 10/16)
3. Player who recharges >=300USD payment (Single or accmulated on 10/11) can get the 350 campaign chances. (100 on 10/12, 50/day from 10/12 to 10/16)

Notes:
1. Each player can claim the reward for once only. The campaign chances will be sent out at 00:00 of each day, last for 5 days.
2. GW Team reserves all rights of holding this event.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Haunted House]Dream Bigger! 90% OFF CARD for buying troop in shop!

Event time: 00:00 10/11 to 23:59 10/12 PDT
Rules:
Dear commander, it's Halloween festival in October, you need dream troop from the shop. In this week, we bring back this event for you to have one more chance to get your favorite troop with big discount again! Thank you and good luck!

You can get 10% to 90% OFF Card from opening Document Boxes, so we are offering this card for you this time. Good luck!
1. Single payment of 30USD can claim one 2 Document Boxes as extra reward.
2. Single payment of 60USD can claim one 30% OFF Card as extra reward.
3. Single payment of 100USD can claim one 40% OFF Card as extra reward.
4. Single payment of 200USD can claim one 50% OFF Card as extra reward.
5. Single payment of 300USD can claim one 60% OFF Card as extra reward.
6. Total payment of 400USD can claim one 80% OFF Card as extra reward.
7. Total payment of 500USD can claim one 90% OFF Card as extra reward.

Notes:
1. The payments are not stacked and each player can claim 2 Discount OFF cards at most. The card reward will be sent out within 24 hours after the event.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=][Haunted House]TEN-TEN DAY! GET 10x GOLD PACK HOME!

Event time: 00:00 10/10 to 23:59 10/10 PDT

Rules:
Dear all, today is 10th October, two "ten" appear on the same day! In this special day, we offer a big bonus for you, only one simple step!
1. During the event time, player that recharge single payment 10USD and 100USD will get 1/10 10X gold pack(s) as extra reward!
What would you get from the 10X gold pack>>>

Notes:
1. The reward cannot be stacked and each player can claim it for once only.
2. The reward will be sent out within 72 hours after the event.
3. GW Team reserves all rights of holding this event.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Haunted House]Big Time! 50% OFF for General Integration

Event time: 00:00 10/10 to 23:59 10/11 Server time

Rules:
During the event time, All S General integration will be discounted to 4000 gold each general. Here is the only step you need to do:
Situation 1: You have 8000/5000 gold in game.
You need: a. Spend 8000/5000 gold on upgrading your general A+ to general S.
b. CONTACT GM in any way to claim 4000/1000 gold back to your account.

Note(IMPORTANT):
1. The 4000/1000 gold will be sent to player afer contacting GM.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

up

haunted house events

haunted house events: the roses generals I can not upload them in the general center because they do not appear and I have the general fusion until I get to the general S could of happening that I spent a lot of gold and bought gold to convert into general S but there is no way , I would ask that you look at my account to see what is happening, I am also attacked because I am at the same level of campaign and I became VIP 4 and there is no way to pass the campaign to go up to 150 a warm greeting thank you for your attention.

Return to list