Return to list post new topic
print

I have received many gifts since

I have received many gifts since

I have received many gifts since I was a child, but today this gift made me refuse to forget my teacher Wang www.smokingsalestore.com. class, Mr. Wang proposed to send us a gift and hear the words of the gift. We are looking forward to the mood, but Teacher Wang did not come up with a real gift. After a minute, two minutes, the teacher asked. We are very excited to ask what our mood is. After a while, the teacher took out a lot of white paper from the bag, and the teacher finished the blank paper. The teacher began to speak: Qingtong Xuemen talked about his feelings, and we all said that we were disappointed.her said that in the shortest time, the book points to something that is best for you. Isn't it origami? My best is a thousand paper cranes, and some of my classmates are folded into a love... Finally, the teacher asked us to write two sentences. The first sentence is a famous saying that I like. I wrote that "books are all over the world. Drinking supplies. - Shakespeare." Some people wrote "Reading for the rise of China." - Zhou Enlai, the second sentence is the blessing that Mr www.wholesalenewport.com. Wang gave us. I am writing to wish XXX happy every day. Someone wrote that I wish XXX happyime, from Teacher Wang, I sent such a precious gift to me. I realized the intention of Teacher Wang. Today, my mother and I are on the way to the park, looking up at the sky blue, the flowers are bright, the grass is green, it seems to set off my good mood www.cigscoupons.com, walking and walking, we went to the park, there are elderly people playing Taiji in the park, lively Lovely children www.wholesalenewport.com... We have played a lot of attractions, very happy, after a long time, sunset Xishan, we left with a good mood reluctantly, this is the day of the raccoon. What about you? Today, my mother, Wang Shushu, Liu Shushu, my sister, my brother and my aunt came to the Fangte  the doorstep of the game over the limit. Ah, the waiter Auntie said that he still had to wait for two and a half hours. We simply waited, and went on, and went to the game door of Mount Vesuvius, but the waiter Aunt said that it would have to wait an hour. We came to the door of the future police.dang", ten minutes passed. "��", the door is open, are we looking at it? "Hey," how is the door closed again, is it still necessary to s, please fasten your seat belts, and our tour bus will be opened soon," said a female host. I think, how did it become a tour bus, not a three-dimensional movie? "Hey." "Friends, the tour bus started to open, please keep order." Aha, the original seat will move, the seat belt is afraid of injury. The movie started, a face turned to me, and emitted infrared rays. In a short while, a bullet hit me, I thought: Is it really going to g the movie, we went back www.100scigarettes.com. I also did the Vesuvius volcano. We went in. It turned out to be a train, and there was a pillar as a seat belt. However, two people must be as fat, but Uncle Wang is so fat, and the pillars are supported. The seat belts simply can't protect me. I am afraid. The train started, and it was more dangerous to have a slanted place. I grabbed a handrail in front and thought: I didn't have to hurry and I was dead. So I rely on this idea and hold it over. After we finished, we will go back.

Return to list