Return to list post new topic
print

Jane Eyre is the work of British

Jane Eyre is the work of British

Jane Eyre is the work of British famous female writer Charlotte Bronte. Like the author, Jane Eyre is also a person who does not succumb to fate. This book is not just about the love story of the heroine Rochester and the heroine Jane Eyre, but also the author's recognition and exploration of the world. I first read this book, I just thought that Jane Eyre and Rochester were both ugly, and secretly called for Jane Eyre because Rochester already had a wife. But Jane loves the handsome John but does not accept it. Re-enter Rochester's arms. Rochester was almost a blind person www.cigscoupons.com, and all the property was burnt out by the fire, leaving only a deserted house. But Jane Eyre inherits his huge legacy, can completely forget Rochester, start a new life, but he returned to Rochester. The ending is so perfect, and it is so imperfect. Today, I watched the first lesson of the school, the first female astronaut Liu Yang, the daughter of the most beautiful driver Wu Bin www.smokingsalestore.com, Wu Yue, the post-80s rural teacher Deng Li, the famous scholar Yu Dan, the peasant singer Liu Dacheng... They all came to the school On the scene of the lesson www.cigscoupons.com, share the sentiment of beauty with us.mous French sculptor Rodin once said: "There is no lack of beauty in life, but the lack of eyes to discover beauty." In fact, in our lives, beauty is everywhere.e bus, I saw that the old man did not have a seat, stood up and gave the seat to the old man. This is beautiful.the road, I saw the old man, the child fell, and helped him up. This is beautiful. the street, I saw garbage, bent over and rubbed the garbage into the trash can. It seemed like a handful of things. This is also beautiful. students encounter difficulties, lend a helping hand and give love, this is also beautiful.Dan said in the program that a raw egg, a raw carrot and a tea leaf are placed in a boiling water pot. When the egg is taken out, it will become hard, just like a person who has been suffering from life and becomes Selfish, unwilling to help others; carrots become a bunch of carrot puree, just like a person completely lost himself; after the tea in the third pot was cooked, he stretched himself out and made it colorless and tasteless. The water turns into a pot of sweet and fragrant tea. This made me understand that we have to be like tea www.cigscoupons.com, not only to help others www.smokingsalestore.com, to make others happy, but also to make our hearts more beautiful.ty, right around; beauty, everywhere, everywhere. In life, some very ordinary things, in fact, there are beautiful inside. As long as you have a pair of beautiful eyes, you will see them.

Return to list