Return to list post new topic
print

I am a piece of paper, whit

I am a piece of paper, whit

I am a piece of paper, white and white. One day, I was sent to a big prison (carton), I was very scared, what am I going to doe up, I found that I changed, no longer the pure white paper. I became red, with a personal head and a "100" printr, I was sent to prison again. There were other partners here. We were sent to a large prison (safety box).gret: What mistakes have I made? Why did I become like this? why whthis time, there was a very clean hundred-dollar bill saying to a very dirty hundred-dollar bill: "Ah, hahahahaha! You are so dirty! Hahaha! Tell you, dirty bills, others don't love you!" This remark made the dirty hundred dollar bills shyly lower the "head." Suddenly in a few squats, I (and very clean) and the very clean banknotes, very dirty banknotes and other partners put together in a very clean place (the safe of the rich people's home) r, I knew: a clean banknote called a small blow, a dirty banknote called a heart clean; people called this place where we are called a safe.e day, we talked in the safe www.shoptobaccoonline.com. Suddenly, the host took us up and went to a bit of a stinking and noisy place (the vegetable market). The owner gave the little to the pork, so Xiao Biao started a hard life: every day, he smelled the smell of the pig, and was sometimes dropped into the pig pen by the owner, and was pinched by others, and was made very dirty. Dirty... and the heart was cleaned by the owner to sell jewelry www.shoptobaccoonline.com, so the life of a clean heart became happy.as stolen by a thief who sneaked into the host family. Then there was a fire. The thief loved money, escaped and came back to find money. He didn't have time to go and finally passed away. I also died in the fire.as very embarrassed before I died. I killed the thief. I have lost a life. I am guiltycan't be confused by the superficial phenomenon of things, because people can't look at each other, and the sea can't fight. We can't love money as well, we can't believe that having money can make a ghost, because money is not omnipotent.a sunny spring, Hu Zhicheng came to his own yard with a small sapling bought from the flower market, planted the green sapling, and gave the tree seedling a nice name: "Ye Ye drop".a blink of an eye, four years have passed. After Hu Zhicheng��s careful care, ��Ye Buluo�� has grown into a leafy tree. Hu Zhicheng saw that his efforts were not in vain, and he was happy and jumping under the tree. . "Thank you for taking care of me, Hu Zhicheng!" Hu Zhicheng heard someone talking, but left to look, right looking, strange, no one, "I said." Hu Zhicheng looked at the tree, a little scared Step back: "Is it what you said? 'Leaves don't fall?'" "Yes, don't be afraid, I won't hurt you!" "Ye does not fall" said calmly. Hu Zhicheng slowly approached "the leaves are not falling". "In order to express gratitude, I can satisfy you with a wish." "What wishes are all right?" Hu Zhicheng asked slyly. "Yes!" "Leaf does not fall" reveals a kind smile. "That makes me think!" "Okay!"ementary school stage soon came to an end. In the sixth grade (6) class, Hu Zhicheng still did not think of what the wish was. Perhaps, when Hu Zhicheng still hasn't thought about what his wish is, "the leaves may not fall www.shoptobaccoonline.com." In the torrential rains of the past few days, the roots of "the leaves are not falling" are almost exposed, and the nutrients are not absorbed. Now, I am about to die on a hot summer daye day before the big tree was about to die, Hu Zhicheng was holding the tree and crying that nightfireflies are still shining in the summer nights; the frogs and frogs are still screaming in the summer nights; the street lights are still lit in the summer night; the rustling "sand" sound of the leaves rang in the quiet summer night www.usacheapcigarettes.com. However, "Ye Ye does not fall" can no longer make such a voice, it is weakly standing there. Hu Zhicheng burst into tears and suddenly said: "My wish is to think... well, that is - you have to be forever... grow forever, don't... don't wilted... leaves... leaves are not allowed Falling again, I want to... listen to your 'shasha'... sound..." Suddenly, "the leaves don't fall" the whole body radiates a glare www.buycigarettescoupons.com, and Hu Zhicheng steps back and conditioned his eyes. After a few minutes, Hu Zhicheng opened his eyes. In front of the wall, nothing but the wall, the tree disappeared. In the sky, a leaf of "leaf does not fall" fell, and Hu Zhicheng picked up the leaves and looked at the st home, Hu Zhicheng clipped the leaves into his notebook and put it in his bag. He treasured it...

Return to list