Return to list post new topic
print

I have a good mother, she has

I have a good mother, she has

I have a good mother, she has a pair of small eyes, a mouth that can speak. There is a shortcoming - that is, hey, let me introduce you to my mother! Sunday www.cartonsofcigarettes.com, I wanted to sleep a big head, and I heard my mother say: Jing Hui, get out of bed, the sun will be sunk to the butt www.cigarettessupermarket.com. I heard that this is a mother, because my mother will call me to get upremember one time, I was writing homework, my mother said: son. The homework was written a little better, and it was done seriously. I said a lot of words, saying that I was one big and two big; I wanted to finish it quickly; Ok, my thoughts are all upset by my mother, it��s too embarrassing! How can I have such a mom? My mother belongs to those who speak, I really don't know what she is thinking about?y mother can be less, I don't have to say that my mother is jealous. I always thought that Teacher Wang was a very gentle teacher, so I thought that this teacher would be good. After returning home, I did not do my homework and did not recite the text www.cigarettesss.com. But later found that Teacher Wang is a strict teacher.ne day, class teacher asked me to recite the text. However, I can't do it at all. More than 50 pairs of eyes of the whole class looked at me. I felt very unbearable. Standing there and swaying, my heart was very uncomfortable www.cartonsofcigarettes.com, my face was red, just like being shackled. Tears fell on my face. Teacher Wang also informed my parents. At this time I learned the teacher's power. I thought to myself: I must work harder on me in the future, but I can't be sloppy again. You see, this is the education style of Teacher Wang www.cigarettessupermarket.com. It is usually very gentle. However, there are mistakes and no cover, which will make you unforgettable!rictly strict, but Professor Wang��s knowledge is also very high. Once we had an idiom that didn't understand. I asked Teacher Wang, Teacher Wang gave us a serious explanation, and told us a vivid idiom story. The students were fascinated. You see that the teacher of our class is very knowledgeable!This is our teacher Wang, I like her very much. What about you?

Return to list