Return to list post new topic
print

When I was young

When I was young

When I was young www.cartonsofcigarettes.com, I liked to look at the clarified sky in my hometown. While watching the sky www.852stock.com, I caught the footsteps of the clouds and let the moving cloud film take my line of sight to the corner of the sky in my dream. There is a mythical heaven palace. Looking at the flurry of flying chicks, taking off under the wide wings of the female, is so weak. Look at the red sun in the sky, listen to the story of the grandmother telling the story, and fall asleep in a warm glow. The book says that looking at the sky is a kind of beauty that shocks the soul www.sellcigarette.com.also like to look at the green sky in my hometown. No matter what season, the old pines and cypresses of the hometown stood in batches, stretching the green branches and wraping the sky layer by layer, just like the grandmother wrapped the tortillas with thick oil paper. Cyan, light green, dark green, dark green, dark green, I am a kind of green under the cypress tree, grandmother said, these green, more than the green crayon color in his brother's 36 colors www.852stock.com. Grandma smiled, and the wrinkles on her face stretched into chrysanthemums in the fall. She said, then you have to wipe the green with a cloth so that the sky will not be dusted by dust. I told my grandmother seriously, and when I grow taller, I can reach those branches, so that I can wipe out the elongated branches and put them in the blue sky. In the soil, let them grow very high - as high as Dad.er, I really grew a lot, and I can reach my father's shoulder. However, I can no longer see the cypress in the blue soil. One of the pines and cypresses fell under the saw of the lumberjack. The harsh logging sound hit my eardrum and made my heart twist www.cigarettessupermarket.com. The clean blue sky in the hometown was dusted by dust as the grandmother said. The gray sky was dark, and the big mouth sucked the black toxic gas emitted from the factory chimney. The original day was already clean. It is filthy. Isn't the grandmother she is confused, forgetting to cover the sky with a quilt and let it burn?

Return to list