Return to list post new topic
print

Youth is the first chord, th

Youth is the first chord, th

Youth is the first chord, the memory is a slide, and the scene is replayed. The growth is a kind of change, life is a test paper www.cigarettesstoreonline.com, right and wrong are kind of tempering ~~" was getting darker, and I was only alone in the house. I was doing my homework at the computer desk. It was slowly deep in the night www.newportandmarlborosale.com, and there was silence. There were only two kinds of sounds, the pen sliding on the paper and the wooden board creaking. I started to feel a little uneasy. I heard that the sound of the "����" woodboard seemed to be approaching me. Suddenly a loud crash made me scared to death. My heart beat faster, my head slowly patrolled around, no people. I was even more upset, put down my homework, opened all the lights in the room www.shoptobaccoonline.com, opened the music, put on the headphones, and adjusted the sound to the maximum.s very scared in my heart. I didn��t know which song to listen to. When I was at this time, I clicked on this song����Summer of the Year��. ��Thoughts still stopped in the summer of that year.�� Follow the rhythm of the song. Slowly followed the lyrics and sang "I can��t wait to say goodbye." This song has never been heard, so I sang and ran, but I didn��t realize it. I only knew that my heart had already followed the melody of the song. I forgot everything, just the fear, the troubles of my homework, I didn��t see it. It is.g at the lyrics, I felt a little sad. "I can��t come back and say goodbye." Is the emotion of the song happy or sad? Looking at the lyrics, I want to cry, listen to the melody, but make your sadness back. The first time I heard this song, I just thought it was cheerful and singing the beauty of youth.inking still stopped in the summer of that year, I didn't have time to go back and say goodbye." Repeated again and again, just started listening, it was very happy, once again, I added a little bit of sadness to my joy; once again, the little sadness seemed to be Added a little regret; listen again. When you heard the eighth time, and the last time the song was sung, "Thinking is still in the summer of that year, when it��s too late to say goodbye," you will finally discover this song! The joy of the surface, the regret of the essence. The mood slowly fell from joy to sadness, and I realized the regrets of youth.hat childishness has not taken off the face, always put melancholy in my mouth, you are not through the world, I am incomprehensible, obviously innocent, but love to be old and sophisticated" suddenly a little excited www.shoptobaccoonline.com, followed by the melody . But how about it, just can't sing the kind of tune that is filled with sadness in joy www.buycigarettescoupons.com, and only sings out cheerfully. Still happy.denly I understand that I am very happy, no sadness, how can I sing the sadness of youth? Maybe one day, I will sing sadness and sing regrets. But I will not let myself sing, I will cherish my youth, leaving myself with a regretless, beautiful youth.ing still stopped in the summer of that year, I can't come back and say goodbye." No, I won't, I will have time. is the first chord, the memory is the slide, the scene is replayed, the growth is a kind of change, life is the test paper, right and wrong are kind of tempering. Broken sneakers, gray records bear witness to those who used to, although Adults are so superficial, always the most classic in my heart~~" Listening and listening, I entered the dreamland.

Return to list