Return to list post new topic
print

The library in my

The library in my

The library in my heart is a magical library. It is a pleasure to come to the library to study www.smokingsalestore.com, not just long knowledge. Outside the library, there is a clear river. There is a beautiful wooden bridge on the river. There are many free goldfish in the river. They are rushing to grab the children to eat for them. Some children are reading books by the river. What a beautiful scene this is, the library is even more amazing! Here you will feel very calm. No matter how noisy or noisy outside, as long as one button is pressed, there is no noise, especially quiet. Because there are silent devices installed on the door and on the wall of the library, there are no such irritating sounds in the room. There are many books here. There are days of books, there are geography books; there are sci-fi books, there are art books; there are children's books, there are also electronic books. . . As soon as you look at the text, you can quickly enter the wonderful world of the book. If you read a book that is a bit thirsty www.vonderhain.com/marlboro, the library attendant will provide you with a drink of your favorite taste. If you are hungry, the library attendant will also provide you with the food you like. The library can not only read books but also play. There are a lot of things to play with, there are fitness equipment, massage chairs, etc., so that people can completely eliminate fatigue and reduce stress! See how happy they are to play www.vonderhain.com/marlboro. The ancients cloud: The book has its own gold house, we have to read more, go to the library. Do you like this magical library? Today's cars are very wasteful of gasoline, and the amount of gasoline in the earth is less than one day. Not only that, but the current car will also emit a lot of harmful gases, so I have to design a special car. I designed the car to be exactly the same as the current car, but there is no wheel. This car is suspended, so now The car is much faster www.100scigarettes.com. The car I designed not only does not need a lot of gasoline, but also does not emit harmful gases. This car only needs to add one kilogram of fortified gasoline to use the day when the car is scrapped. The car also has a special filter that filters all kinds of gas into normal air. Moreover, if you encounter a traffic jam on a long-distance journey, just press a color button on the steering wheel and two wings will pop up on both sides of the car body. At this time, the car can ��vacate��. Novices can't avoid car accidents, but you don't have to worry about this kind of car. This kind of car will brake urgently in every car and the car 50 meters away. If other cars are about to hit this car www.vonderhain.com/marlboro, it will become very strong immediately. If you want to hit it, it will not hurt. How about the car I designed, but it��s just an imagination. I will try to turn this imagination into reality. of

Return to list