Return to list post new topic
print

Boxing at Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Marcos Rene Maidana

Boxing at Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Marcos Rene Maidana

Was age a factor in Mayweather vs Maidana?

Some insist Marcos made Floyd look old because he was able to do things other fighters haven’t. And yes, Floyd wasn’t able to execute like we’ve seen in the past but was it due to age or Maidana’s tenacity?
“I feel good, every time I go to training camp I feel good. I think this time I am going to display something totally different from the first fight. I don’t think that age plays a factor.”
Boxing: Mayweather vs. Maidana II – LIVE

“All I can do is go out there and win and be the best that I can be. I can’t look for any help from the referee. I strictly believe that there will be an even playing field. I want the referee to do his jobs on both ends.

watch-now1_1

Watch most wanted event Mayweather vs Maidana live stream Boxing fight. World expected rematch Boxing fight between Floyd Mayweather vs Maidana going to be held at Las Vegas, on Saturday, Sept-13th, 2014 in Welterweight division. The event title is Showtime PPV. Mayweather vs Maidana live stream video available here. Enjoy worldwide Boxing live TV network & follow Broadcasting of Floyd Mayweather and Maidana. Mayweather vs Maidana LIVE , Maidana vs Mayweather LIVE Stream Showtime PPV online TV 2014,Mayweather vs Maidana, Mayweather vs Maidana Live, Mayweather, Maidana, Mayweather Live, Maidana LivE, Mayweather Jr. vs Marcos Maidana Live,  Mayweather Jr,  Maidana,  Mayweather Jr Live, Marcos Maidana Live, Las Vegas, Showtime PPV,

Return to list