Return to list post new topic
print

We are All Ears: Suggestions Wanted for General War

Has the 500 gold daily reward been removed?
Didn't get it today May 8yh nor yesterday May 7th

Hi Silver-Star,
Thanks a lot for these impressive suggestions and bug reporting:). Some of the suggestions are very useful to us and will be forwarded to developers for them to consider, like  "market" s to sell and buy "MR" or the delete button for the message read and so on, you might see these functions in the open beta hopefully:). Glad to tell you that the third skill activation has been mended, you may reload the game to try that:). Plus we have already sent you a friend request on Facebook, hope to talk to you soon:).

Can I please ask why we can't use skill at 1st round in campaign and arena?

is it intended to be so or is it a bug? Then why npc can use skill at 1st round?

omg, 2 more bugs.

1. skill: "snipe" never give you any view increase. it only gives you range increase.
2. in campaign: battle of stalingrad, there were 2 maps have the glitch, i forgot which one since you dont have the option to let me check how i fought the npcs. the problem is, it shows that my troop can move to one spot but after i click it, it doesnt move there and it tells me i have moved my troop instead.

3. i suggest you guys start the open beta at end of May and give us 1k gold each day so we can catch more bugs. I have never seen a game has that many bugs before. Personally i dont think this game is ready for open beta yet.

Hi rorolf,
Thank you very much for giving so many bug reporting and cocern to General War. I've recorded all your suggestions, and will pass to the developers, they will all be solved before the opening of the open beta . Thanks again for the loyal support   

the item's drop rate is so low

Dear admins:

Comparing to before, the item's drop rate in campaign, arena, PVP is so low. I did play 20 campaigns, 10 PVP, 10 arenas, but nothing dropped. What's going on? Do you want us to buy all items in gold???? it's ridiculous.

having played for awhile now (lvl51) i feel you are focusing too much on small gold expenses.
a good way of having a constant revenue and not making players angry is to increase the benefits of the vip packs (50% extra money/rp/xp and -50% build time are some ideas).
not sure how much you plan on charging for them, but 7-8€ a month seems like a reasonable value.
look at the example of world of tanks, they make a fortune with the premium tanks and subscriptions, so much that the premium shells and consumables are free.
Making a player that doesnt pay competitive with paying players is the first step in getting a large player base therefore getting more paying customers.

the black screen

Dear admin:

from yesterday to now, everytime i load the game web at address: http://www.gamebox.com/playgame.jsp?gname=gw&gid=9&sid=G1

It is just showing the black screen and i can't play game. How can i solve this problem?

Many thanks

Hi kienkdtt,
So sorry for the inconvenience to you, could you please tell me where did you load the game, on the official site or through Facebook App, and which browser were you using, Chrome, Firefox or IE? If it's IE, which version of it, 7,8 or 9? We are now trying to find the root for the black screen issue, intending to fix it completely before the OBT, the information you could provide will be of great help to us, thank you  

As of 5 pm est i cannot get the game to start. i have tried different browsers and it stays at the character selection screen. i cannot get anything to work except the side menu i can select items from that and reduce it but nothing works for the game to start.

Return to list