Return to list post new topic
print

Wartune Magister Recruitment

Wartune Magister Recruitment

Dear players,

As wartune is gradually being the hottest game now, more and more players want to join us, However, they don’t know much about this game, to help them is the main aim of our game so that the game could be more interesting.
So now and then, we'll be looking to find those players who want to help others. Will you be one of the select few to join our new team of Magister Players? We see you as the veteran player which has abundant experience of Wartune.

All the Magister will have rewards for their work monthly, and we will send the rewards to them at the beginning of the next month.

Our Magister will be players that stand out in both their knowledge and willingness to help others grow. If you love the game and would like to share your knowledge to help increase the continued growth of Wartune, then please apply below stating your character and server name, and other information. Please also feel free to list any information that you feel makes you a great pick for this program!

Magister Requirement:
• be 18 years of age or older.
• have one character with level higher than 30.
• a good understanding of the game and be willing to help other players.
• and regularly active in their server.

Job Description:
1) Try the best to keep an active gaming environment, stop those players who speak foul languages.
2) Helping with problem solving passionately in the gaming system, including world, region, private chat and friends interfaces .
3) Helping beginners grasp the operation and rules of the game.
4) Submit Bugs, players’ main suggestions and complaints to GM every week(support@gamebox.com).
5) Be active on forum, you can post some game guide; good game guide can also be rewarded.
6) Introduce the new server events and all kinds of in-game events to the players everyday (world-boss, arena, astral and etc.) with the Bullhorns we provided you. (Exp: When there’s a new event or in-game event is about to start , you can use bullhorn to announce it to let players know about it and get them into the events.)

Rewards:
After the final review, we will reward you:
3M Gold and 3M Daru per month

We, as GM, will log in the game to check the work you are doing. There are extra rewards exclusive to outstanding Magister.

How do I Apply?
if you love the game, aspire to make it better and are qualified for the position of Magister, please reply the post in the following form.

In-game Character Name:
Server Name:
Your Country:
List any language that you speak:
When are you usually online:
Related experience&other qualifications:
Anything else you want to add:

Gamebox Team

Attachment

vetinterviews_GB_副本.jpg (58.37 KB)

2013-04-25 22:23,download times: 0

vetinterviews_GB_副本.jpg

Note: The author is banned or deleted The post is shield

Pisiodin I like your pos made me think.

I have played my share of games as well and when I saw this post was interested. I was discourage by the rewards for a months service. I help other out when I can and will continue.

Intersting to know what they are offering to pay is 10$

for 10$ you can buy 1000 balens, 1000 balens converts into 1 mil daru. so yea asking to work 140 a month to get paid 10 bucks lol.

in sales traing they say to make a point use the rediculas. the hourly rate would be .07 cents lol.

True good point

so with gold an daru I guess they are offering $.21 an hour only if you spend the min time online. which to do all the quest every day is a lot more heck we spend 2 hours in the altar lol.

The rate does seem to be different from s1 to s2. My s1 char had two drop neither usable ( idea staff make astral so you can pay gold to change them conversion like you do for gems) I have spent million enough to but my first 7k point gold. on s2 I have like 4 drop already and havnt spent a mill yet.

In-game Character Name:  Pumpkin
Server Name:  S1 Devils angel
Your Country: usa
List any language that you speak: english and spanish
When are you usually online: 22 hours aday
Related experience&other qualifications: was a magitrater for world of warcraft for 3 years
Anything else you want to add: just need to know how you guys go about reporting things, the full rules of the game, and im all in. i play and help daily with runs and helping build charactors as well. i answer ?'s and have talk people into no quitting the game aswell. i just want to help everyone have a way to get heard  instead of people snapping in the forums or in game. thank you for your time. also i already have a skype setup if you guys use it as thats how world of warcraft does there's thank again
[ This post finally by pumpkin on 2013-05-01  21:25 edit ]
Named - Pumpkin, Guild - Avalone, Rank - Guild Master, Server - S1

Return to list