Return to list post new topic
print

Wartune Magister Recruitment

Just wondering

when will i hear back on this matter. thank you for your time
Named - Pumpkin, Guild - Avalone, Rank - Guild Master, Server - S1

Note: The author is banned or deleted The post is shield

Reply 10 # post

hi pumpkin,we`ll connect with you soon,thank you for your kindness!

Reply 12# post

we`ll connect with you soon,thank you for your kindness,

In-game Character Name: AncientGreek
Server Name: S1 Devil Angel
Your Country: Greece
List any language that you speak:  Greek / English / Bulgarian / Deutch too but not so good
When are you usually online: almost the whole day especially during events
Related experience&other qualifications: Was playing lineage 8 years so due to my experience and some good ideas(custom things added in server to make it more unique and pleasant to the players) i was GM at a Lineage server.
Anything else you want to add:  No

Player Name: Pika

Server Name: Devil/Angel Server 1

Your Country: United States

List any language that you speak: English, Minor Spanish, and Algonquin although any Native American is going to speak English.

When are you usually online: Sometimes always, sometimes just early server, sometimes late server. Now that it's summer, probably early/mid day server.

Related experience&other qualifications: I have played the game long enough and probably get the most invites for help on the server.

Anything else you want to add: I want a chat ban button that allows me to chat ban world chatters for 2 minutes when failing to contain their behavior in public speaking. I also request that the developers update the blacklist to people on this list can not PM or Mail you. And free V.I.P for any magister that ACTUALLY HELPS PEOPLE sounds like a much better Reward. And adult is not a bad word, I would like it uncensored. LOL

Adult in English means:

adjective  
having attained full size and strength; grown up; mature: an adult person, animal, or plant.  

of, pertaining to, or befitting adults.

intended for adults; not suitable for children: adult entertainment.  

noun  
a person who is fully grown or developed or of age.

a full-grown animal or plant.

a person who has attained the age of maturity as specified by law.

In-game Character Name: HughJass
Server Name: S3 - Sparta
Your Country: United States
List any language that you speak: English
When are you usually online: 16 hours a day starting from 12:00 CST
Related experience&other qualifications: Well to start off with i have played the game for over a year through other websites mainly r2games. I have reached the lvl of 62 so i know quite a bit about the game. I have a few years customer support so im pretty good at handling situations and answering questions.
Anything else you want to add: Just that i think the VIP as someone stated above would be a good idea for GS but i wouldn't require it just a suggestion.

i wood like to bee gs plz

on saver 14

for amin

In-game Character Name:  gordygovvon
Server Name:  S1 Devils angel
Your Country: usa
List any language that you speak: english
When are you usually online: 15 hours a day
i play and help daily with runs and helping build charactors as well. i answer ?'s

about s14

i want to bee gs on the new s plz

Return to list