Return to list post new topic
print

Wartune Magister Recruitment

Reply 20# post

This is the gs recruitment for Wartune.
If you want to be the NG for new servers, please reply under the thread for Odin Quest.
You can also contact NG leader Xyklon, he is in S4.

Reply 17# post

Hi HughJass, after checking, you are only lv9 in S3, and you never logged in after May 15th.
If you still want to apply for the Magister, please be active in the game and confirm it first.

Hi all, Pumpkin has been selected as the Magister for S1.
Congratulations and enjoy your work, Pumpkin.
Please check you ingame mail as well.   

hi ?

is pumpkin going be the only one you choise for admin on s1 because i still like be one and i know ag want be one same with pika we all play alot and i like to know ty  gordygovvon s1 devil angel

Reply 24# post

Sorry to tell you we only need one Magister for this server at present.
We will consider your application next time and thanks for your enthusiasm.

In-game Character Name: Justify
Server Name: s1
Your Country: Bulgaria
List any language that you speak: German,Bulgarian,Russian(a little bit) and English
When are you usually online: 10-12 hours per day for every event
Related experience&other qualifications: I was playing Cabal for 3 years and now wartune for a 3-4 months
Anything else you want to add: I can help with all possible

In-game Character Name: Prodigy  ( my name in game has a celtic crown on each side as well)
Server Name: Wartune s55
Your Country: U.S.A.
List any language that you speak: English, Spanish, some tagalog
When are you usually online: everyday...all day, i am the most active player on my server i'm pretty sure.
Related experience&other qualifications: I was a moderator for a game called Epic Duel, I have an Associate;s Degree in Applied Sciences with focus on Computer Technology
Anything else you want to add: I absolutely love this game and would love to be a part of the team. I am level 63, a level 9 VIP, and there isn't much about this game I don't know. I am 35 years old, and work from home. ( so i have plenty of time to be online and helping players with issues as they arise)

I know I am new to this site, but I am wondering if this thread is still active and valid? There doesn't seem to be anyone still posting here recently.

Reply 28# post

Hi Prodigy, thanks for your interest and support.
However, we have only released 3 servers, and our homepage is http://wartune.gamebox.com/.
Your server is 55, so please make sure you come to a right place, and welcome to playing in our platform.  

Oh lol, i play on Wartune servers, guess it helps to pay attention. Well if you know who recruits magisters for those servers maybe drop my name to them   

Return to list