Return to list post new topic
print

Wartune Magister Recruitment

Reply 30# post

Dear Prodigy, we are sorry that we might not be able to help you.
We suggest you go to the forum for Wartune S55 to see whether they are recruiting GS there.  

i have no idea where the forum is for my server lol.

Magister Recruitment

In-game Character Name: DarkMagician
Server Name: S3 Sparta
Your Country: United States
List any language that you speak: English, some spanish
When are you usually online: Everyday; early morning and evening after 1800 server time
Related experience&other qualifications: Computer systems troubleshooting, other various multiplayer online games, best in my server
Anything else you want to add: I have already helped many guild and non guild members with game understanding and mechanics, I do extensive research on things I do not know, and have a good knowledge base on bug terminology to better report what the issue is to you at Game Box.

Magister Recruitment for S3 Sparta

In-game Character Name: lindey
Server Name: S3 Sparta
List any language that you speak: English,  
When are you usually online: Everyday
Related experience & other qualifications: I have very good people skills I like to make friends and help others as much as I can I have been a beta tester and play for many games which include RuneScape, World of Warcraft, and Rift.
Anything else you want to add: I love playing this game and adding new friends and helping  many others out. I would love the chance to learn new things. and help out as much as I can

Magister Recruitment

In-game Character Name: ♠BD™
Server Name: S182 Wraithfell
Your Country: Poland
List any language that you speak: Polish,English
When are you usually online: Everyday
Related experience&other qualifications:Computer systems troubleshooting,huge experience in games
Related experience & other qualifications: I`m worth of it

Magister Recruitment

[ This post finally by Nalfien on 2013-06-28  10:59 edit ]

In-game Character Name: Nalfien
Server Name: Kabam S17
List any language that you speak: English
When are you usually online: Daily
Related experience&other qualifications: Computer and small electronics repair and technical support
Anything else you want to add: I have a level 63 Knight. I am an assistant guild master in parabellum (currently acting as guild master) and I along with my wife constantly help our guild members and also anyone else that asks for advice or help with runs. I have been playing for several months and really enjoy this game. I have several ideas that may help players with the gameplay and also several suggestions about different aspects of the game. I constantly watch the world chats to try and keep up with the things that are going on and that players discuss and I would very much like to be a magister. Thank you.
[ This post finally by Nalfien on 2013-06-28  11:06 edit ]

In-game Character Name: Solitas
Server Name: Server 8 US East
Your Country: USA
When are you usually online: 10 am to 10 pm EST; most days, not always at my computer, but I do respond in a timely manner.
Related experience&other qualifications: Worked as Customer Service Representative and Trainer for Fortune 500 company for last 15 years; recently retired.
Anything else you want to add: Begin play February 2013. I have been doing this for free since April 2013. Generally helping others; one on one. Will continue to do some whether or not I become A Magister.

Magister Application

In Game Name: cloudstrife
Server: S1 Devils Angel
Language: English
Online Time: From 1500-2200 Server Time
Related Reasons To Become Magister:   
          Well for one i have been asked and it was posted on forums for me to becom magister!
           For two I am well respected by people in my server and thats the reason Magister Pumpkin gave me G M of the Guild AVALONE!
           At last i know alot of the people in game and i have always helped where and when i can and also if i didnt know i have tried to find out for the people!  I also give runs away of my own to help lower lvl's get through their mpd's and other things

SERVER: S1 Devils Angel
User Name: cloudstrife
Guild: Avalone - Position: G.M.

Magister Recruitment

in game character Name: MidnightMoon
Server Name: Titan
Your Country: United States of America
When are you usually online: Every Day at least 12-18 hrs per day
Related experience&other qualifications: I have played Wartune before on r2games and have been playing there as well for 7 months
Anything else you want to add: my wartune Character is on r2games server 161 Ashthorne fen. this character is on level 65. because of this i know a lot of things related to wartune like the levels you have to be on for certain events/dungeons, what all the states mean(mdef,pdef, ect. and a lot of other information other players might want to know.

Return to list