Return to list post new topic
print

Wartune Magister Recruitment

In-game Character Name: Yolanthro
Server Name: Gambox S3
Your Country: United States of America
List any language that you speak: English
When are you usually online: Server Reset, first BG, all World Boss, Tank Trials and various other times.
Related experience&other qualifications:
Anything else you want to add: I love the game and work hard to improve my knowledge of it.

Sure Ill help

Application for Staff Position

n-game Character Name:  Juliet is main one now (Atlantis restored for position would be better)
Server: Server 4 Titan Wartune
Forum Nickname: Juliet
------------------------------------------------
Your Country: USA
List any languages that you speak: English
When are you usually online: 9 am to 4 am next day usualluy, approc 18 hours a day+
Related experience & other qualifications: I have 20 years experince with servers and computers and 6 years in game development (ran.run Jade Dynasty and similar privte servers)
Anything else you want to add: I love Wartune, I have multiple accounts on different servers. I help everyone can and Im ALWAYS online on this game  Also I have been playing for 7 weeks or so now on your server and I have yet to see a GM or Sage or anythign of the sort ever online, not in 18 hours per day I spend active and not afk so I think its deserately needed
I know the game pretty much inside and out s I live on it basically and I do have some higher level cahracters spread around also so know the progression firther then current level here
id like to help would gibe me something more to do and keeping busy is really crucial for me now for a numbe rof reasons, Ty

Magister Recruitment

In-game Character Name: AnubisSeiki
Server Name:  miniclip 4 wilds
Your Country: England
List any language that you speak: English, French
When are you usually online: Everyday from minimum 9am til latest midnight
Related experience&other qualifications:  *I am a level 50 on the above server
*I also have played this game since it has come out across multiple other servers
*Also i know all the things you can do on the servers along with how to raise br levels and skills etcetc
Anything else you want to add:  I would realll like to help those in need of lower levels and high levels alike which is why im applying for Magister status. This is because this is my favourite game that im on everyday and love to help and play on wartune.
Also i have a account on facebook Wartune server 147 if i could have the title on there too please as i run both servers on the same tiem and days.
Thankyou for taking me into consideration

AnubisSeiki (miniclip sever 4 wilds)
Aphrodite (wartune server 147)
M.Seiki

magister

In-game Character Name:rider
Server Name:  s4
Your Country: Philippines
List any language that you speak: English, Tagalog
When are you usually online: Everyday from minimum 9am til latest midnight
Related experience&other qualifications:  *I am a level 48 on server titan
Anything else you want to add:  I would realll like to help those in need of lower levels and high levels alike which is why im applying for Magister status.i've really love this game and many meet friends in other country

for masister recruitment

name superamit
server      s4     kabam.com    europe
lvl 65 br 67+k

yeah i love too much for help other in my sever and i doing well since i join wartune   

magister recruitment app

hi i would like to become this for my server
character name
mikem
s70
united states of america
im signed into this game just about all day everyday
i am a level 68 knight with 72k br and have researched alot about my character and the other 2 as well to help my guild mates out and other players.

In-game Character Name:   wargasm
Server Name: wrtune S24
Your Country:  India
List any language that you speak:  English, Hindi, Punjabi
When are you usually online:  Server time : 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Related experience&other qualifications:  Guild Officer for my Guild  (fusion)... also.. helping my team to get legendary sets and set their characters properly
Anything else you want to add:

Wohoooo to many reply , there all were high level player, nice jobs guys. Try helping us here will be great. Hope who be the Magister will try to help as much as they can. And the prize were also good.   

Magister

In-game Character Name: sirslayer
Server Name: S1 Devils Angel
Your Country: New Zealand
List any language that you speak: English, Spanish, Hindi and French
When are you usually online: 8 Hours a day or more
Related experience&other qualifications: I was a G.M in Warcraft
Anything else you want to add: I have been playing Wartune for over 2 years now so i know how everything happens, I always help others out and try coach people  how to play and show them what things do what. If someone speaks foul language i always ask them to stop it but in a polite manner. In the past 2 years of playing i have managed to stop a lot of people quitting the game, and have also got some of my friends playing it.

Maxamus

sever 4 -titan
country -the u s a
english
20 hours aday log in time ,
i 've played since the start on s 1 , i know the game very well ,alot of players even outside my own guild ask me for help , or ask questions which i answer , already to the best of my knowledge
i play daily , and run my own guild gladaitors ,if you want a good g m , i am it ,
sever 4 needs a g m very badly any way ,

Return to list