Return to list post new topic
print

Wartune Magister Recruitment

In-game Character Name:Sorin
Server Name:271 facebook
Your Country:United states
List any language that you speak:English spanish Tagalog
When are you usually online:3pm - 3am pst
Related experience&other qualifications: helpful player top 30 in server good game understnading
Anything else you want to add: i only see one magister on fb can wefix that plz

the future of gamebox

the future of gamebox

the question is where are we going with this site , there is no advertisements to get new players here , you have sever 1 and sever 2 almost dead , with few players left , on them . s 3 and s 4 are not healthy either , i am the g m of the strongest guild on server 4 , and 3 , i see this server beginning to die as well , i am on my last wartune tune , i've played for 2 years almost between s1 , and s 4 , game box has yet to open a new server in a full year , it seems to me the plan is to let every player quit and let this site die is what is happening , the question is why , the future of gamebox looks very bad , for wartunes

the future of gamebox

the future of gamebox

the question is where are we going with this site , there is no advertisements to get new players here , you have sever 1 and sever 2 almost dead , with few players left , on them . s 3 and s 4 are not healthy either , i am the g m of the strongest guild on server 4 , and 3 , i see this server beginning to die as well , i am on my last wartune tune , i've played for 2 years almost between s1 , and s 4 , game box has yet to open a new server in a full year , it seems to me the plan is to let every player quit and let this site die is what is happening , the question is why , the future of gamebox looks very bad , for wartunes

In-game Character Name: Kion
Server Name:Armor Games - Server 8 US West
Your Country:Bulgaria
List any language that you speak: English,Bulgarian and a bit of all slavic languages
When are you usually online: Around 10am-22 pm server time.
Related experience&other qualifications:Nope.
Anything else you want to add: Nah.

Return to list