Return to list post new topic
print

Legionaire-S1

alliance level

Good job Alliance is now at level 5
Tucker Forum MOD

Hey guys, I've been in the Alliance for two days now, and I've been enjoying every moment with you guys! I just want to say thank you for enrolling me in Legionaire and welcoming me, It's a great opportunity to be in this alliance. Thank you for reading and god bless you all!    -Martin
Be the person you know yourself to be – the best version of you

Hola

Didn't even know this place existed..got bored waiting for server to come back up   Hello All

Reply 13# post

hehe hi Xortoth, ye i was hoping it be up for when i got up looks like its been extended
[IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d155/trick1d/signature.gif[/IMG]

hospital

Just want to let everyone know i am in hospital not sure when i will be out
Tucker Forum MOD

Busy

Hey guys, I'm just trying to get my message to all the players in the Alliance. But I will not be on that much, If I do then I have time to play, but the times I am not on I will be working on my school grades, because I have been slacking. So just know that, but thank you for reading this and God Bless!   

I am back still feel terriable but i am here
Tucker Forum MOD

possible abscence

I've said a couple times onalliance chat, but just incase its been missed, my laptop has died..hoping to get a new one tomorrow..or over the next couple days..so possibly wont really be around.

I'm back

Hey guys, the reason why I've been inactive kinda often is becausae I've been working on grades, but now I'm back, I'll be on a lot now, and hope you guys will be on a lot too. Thank you for reading, and God Bless.   

Return to list