Return to list post new topic
print

Alliance Chat Window issues

Alliance Chat Window issues

So I logged in today after the update to see that when I tried to talk to my alliance mates I had a new Chat Window pop up. I was able to type one smiley face and send it, and then the window froze and will not unfreeze. I have tried re-logging, I have tried "clearing my cookies" as we are always told to do whenever there is some glitch caused by new crap that is added. I have tried everything to try and get the window to unfreeze so that I can talk to my alliance mates and it will not. So please either fix it so it doesn't freeze anymore like you NEVER did with the PM window...or remove it. This is an unnecessary, inconvenient, and tacky "new" addition. Please just get rid of the new pop up chat windows. The old chat box in the bottom left hand corner was just fine. These new windows cause so many problems in communication! Is this an Online Multi-player Game or is this a single player game? Because with lack of ability to communicate effectively it is starting to seem more like a single player game!       

Daiy Quest Bugs!

Also, went to do daily 20x's quests today and was only able to do 10...I did NOT do the alliance quests because I read earlier on forums that they were bugged and taking up 10 out of the 20 daily quest rounds. So why still only allowed to do 10? Seriously? Before you release an update you might want to make sure the bugs are worked out. I am really hoping we will get some kind of compensation for the 1-2 levels lost for higher levels from the daily quests. It's difficult enough to get your levels in once you get past 250. And then we don't get our 20x's daily quest completion rewards of astral souls, skill points, rep, gold, exp, coupons, and mount souls. So I would say this glitch deserves a compensation at least for items lost for as long as it continues to be left unfixed...

Return to list