Return to list post new topic
print

nice job in fking the game again GMS

nice job in fking the game again GMS

You did it again , congratulations. Nice ideea to merge s15 with the rest of older eu servers. This really fked almost all s15 players, but you care only about getting money and not about community. Well done !! Keep opening new servers so you can gain more cash then merge them so you can open other new servers.

Maybe you can explain why xD

cuz s2-s7 has longer time since online and the rewards for catchup are full crap and its very hard for an s15 player to face these old players, dont worry they only fked s15 :-j the rest european servers are fine for now. Anyaways gms care about making more cash and dont give a fk about players , Cheers

It is always the same thing. 1 server is merged with 3 others, so of course the number of really strong players grows. I don't say that the time does not matter at all, but most players will also cry if they are merged with other servers which have the same age because their rank decreases (which is so natural).

Do you still see any S7 or S11 crying around? No, because after a short while when you acclimate a bit, everything will be fine. The auction house is full of good (and cheap) cards, there are enough events even for f2p players.

If no server was ever merged, then there would be maybe 5 players online at the same time each day. Do you really want that? I am happy with merges no matter how strong the players are who join the server I play because a cheap high rank is not the way I understand this game. High activity on a server and short waiting times in PVP are the reason why this game does not become boring.

Probably, many new players will disagree and insult me now, but maybe you just think about this a minute and also see the advantages of a server merge.

Best regards,
Max

MaxSteel you are really a douchebag.A fag casher from s2-s7 if you were on other server you wouldnt kiss gm's asses that much , stupid kid

max douch bag

The only reason they merge serves is to make more money. new players who were well ranked get thrown up against major cash wasters from other servers and some of them invariably go on spending binges trying to equalize their playing fields. you are such an ignorant fool.

I'm from S15, and winning fights in arena is basically impossible now after the merging

The merging of Servers 2, 7, 11 and 15 was the worst news for Sever 15.
The top three of server 15's PVP have only seen the top 10 once. That was vapour. ( He quit after the merge)
The merge was so devastating that I was a rising player almost capping top 16 , now I can't even get top 100.
Why would they merge us with Server 2? They have level 70's and our top level I saw was 61.
Sickening. Our top guild broke up, almost all of my friends quit.
The server is the only reason I quit the game... and many more of us did.
Dumb move, ROM.

the mods  rarely reply on the discussion forum, which ironically is the place where the important stuffs are debated.
[ This post finally by ????? on 2014-12-05  20:45 edit ]

Return to list