Return to list post new topic
print

Skill Cursed Claw

Skill Cursed Claw

Skill scroll Cursed Claw u can get only by use memory fruct on dead soul from wilderness 5 map

Thats skill very usefull, who know more plz do screen of thats skill
[ This post finally by ariquerex on 2014-10-12  05:18 edit ]

Wildy Page 5 The Wailing Swamp

Here is complete information about the DS and the skill: http://inferno-legend.myself.sk/dark-servitor/DeadSoul
Evzen (Samurai), AR1 BloodyAltar - It's never just a game when you're winning.

THANX MAN!!! IT's cool base!!!! Wanna info about lineages and skills in that db it was great!

Cursed Claw description states its attribute as physical. Does dark damage  (like demonic umbra crystals inside weapon,  lineages and so on) increases cursed claw damage?

Cursed claw deals 3120 dark damage to a target (50% of your physical damage will be dealt as additional damage)

Do I understand it correctly?: Because of dark and physical part in this skill description it is affected with any +dark damage and of course it is affected with dark servitor's physical damage as well but Cursed Claw attribute is Physical so the damage it deals is physical too. Every  +dark damage is converted into physical damage so dark resistance reduction does not work with this skill (except that basic 3120 dark damage).
Is that right?

Cheers

Yes resist would effect the damage of it. Dark Damage does increase the damage significantly depending on your damage i'll post 2 scrnies one w/ 7200 added and one that doesn't you'll see a significant difference. Do note this is with a Janelle on 146k damage
[ This post finally by threeminter on 2014-10-29  13:51 edit ]

Attachment

Demonic Dark 7200 added.jpg (106.41 KB)

2014-10-29 13:50,download times: 0

Demonic Dark 7200 added.jpg

No Demonic Dark.jpg (102.31 KB)

2014-10-29 13:50,download times: 0

No Demonic Dark.jpg

Feel free to join Raid Call if you need any help at all for IL:Group # 7913555

Okay that is good to know. Very usefull information.
Thank You for an answer.

Cheers

Return to list