Return to list post new topic
print

Announcing Recharge events ?

Announcing Recharge events ?

Hi GM's and the Rise of Mythos Community.

So before Ancient summoner became (Rise of Mythos) and we are talking a bunch of months ago the GM's actually posted on the website for the coming 3 to 4 weeks which recharge events would come.
What they would cost etc. I have not seen any Notification of this for a longtime. And this kinda makes me wonder, probably people buy more gold when they get suprised with good cards, but some others they just miss the opportunity because you really never know which one is coming and when and not everyone can afford the constant ambush of recharge events. I've asked the GM's a few time if we can receive such a schedule... to plan ahead buying gold is a costly thing and some people can only recharge once a month and some can do a little more. This is mainly off course a complained from a NON VIP 0. This means no offence to those who play this game only for fun and do not spend. Please keep it going and I hope you have your fun out of the game as well but why do GM's not notify us? Is this so hard ? This is getting anoying and I am considering to quit the game. I've seen how GM's handled the dealing of a hacked account and all they wanted was $. I will spare you the details.. but you are not protected in this game at all. This has become a big franchise and perhaps one of the GM's can bring this higher up.. and proof us a favor. There is to many spenders in this game that buy gold for your salary. Without us there is no GM's.. No Rise of Mythos.

I think I do speak for quite a few VIP players that a little 1 or 2 week notification would be a very good thing.. Financially this game can be a real headache already. and without purchasing cards you can never stay at the top forever.

I'm curious to see if anyone else shares my opinion and feel free to give your opinion.

And please let a GM respond aswell...

Selleck.

Totally agree with that. It happens so often that several events are time-displaced. If you are patient enough, it might be possible to get the full rewards for a recharge event (e.g. there is a recharge event and 2 days later, Recharge to exchange starts). But I saw many people going for a recharge event just to recognize that 2 days later, the same recharge would give them another great reward for free which they missed. So I totally agree with Selleck. If the moderators here do not know the recharge events before they appear in game, then it is up to you mods to give a kick in the devs' ass so that they tell you the events before.

Max

Can any GM's reply on this?

Mostly, they reply in the Customer Service section and not in this one which is actually dedicated to game discussion from players to players.

Return to list