Return to list post new topic
print

World boss - Discussion

World boss - Discussion

Hi,

this should be not a thread about the bugs or glitches happened with the world boss yesterday. I want to discuss the pros and cons of this new feature because after talking to some other players I feel like this feature needs some more fine tuning.

First of all, I think that this is a great new feature. It is really fun to face different strategies every rune without being able to make an extra deck to counter every strat. Also it is a boss where you don't need a priest for and where "Mauso tactic" does not strike dead everything. So really gratz for this idea and this new feature, I like it.

On the other side, the cost-benefit ratio is quite bad. You hurry an hour to get the max. damage reward to find (in many cases) a card which is useless for 90% of our server. Many people complain about the lack of silver in this game. The new black opal to enhance awaken cards will increase this "problem". What will it cost? Probably ~15M? Unless you spend lots of dollars in the recharge to exchange events and sell all the items you get, it will take a year to collect this amount of silver.
You see what I want to say? Wouldn't it be a great idea to enlarge the rewards with additional silver? And not 500 or 5000 silver, what about 50k or 100k? Like this, the rewards of the world boss could be really attractive.

I know, the first premise must be to fix the bugs and get this feature working for everyone. But I would like to prevent that the euphoria for the world boss disappears as quickly as it arised.
What is your opinion to that? Do you agree?

Looking forward for a good discussion
Max

Discussion on dead forum - goodluck with that.

As far as tuning goes, talk to chinese, its right address. my 2 cents.
[ This post finally by kele on 2014-10-24  10:52 edit ]

This is from the Kongregate forums

99 fragments + 3.3million silver to enhance a non-unique godlike (e.g. Templar) into awakened from the enhance menu in alchemy lab.
1 black opal and no silver cost for enhancing a godlike unique (e.g. Elke) into an awakened card. frags cant be traded for opal as far as I know, neither can opal be used for non-unique enhancing to get around silver cost.

Posted by Blinglight36.

Thanks for this info. Do you know how one can get the black opal? Probably in a recharge event, right? ^^

Actually starting tonight at midnight server time there is a Gold Rush where if you spend 50k gold you get a Black Opal.

There is your path to getting one.

Thanks, but no thanks
I really hope there will be an alternative upcoming soon ^^

Still the silver lack stays a problem in my opinion. Even if it is easier to enhance awaken cards (99 fragments and 3.3M is ok in my opinion), you need to have that normal card in godlike which costs a huge amount of silver again.

Return to list