Return to list post new topic
print

Dear Warflare GM's

Dear Warflare GM's

I would like to ask a GM to answear this post.

Im posting in behalf of S2-Europe sever.

How do you explain that last night in the market suddenly appeard tons of Maya's, Bless, Souls at the lowest price on market. Curious is that only players that i havent seen on server playing are there im gonna name them mangoboy,kite,kopaja,warren-george,Mints128,hotot,Murray-Henry10,0neshot,Ahern-Hall,Lyndon-Brown,iNomac,glunk,Garry-Carter,ViRUSx,Kali, and some other. This players have mayas bless souls...how is that? last night i was on the first page with my maya's at 4 diamonds each and this morning  i was on page 26????? Do you guys really think we were born yesterday?? In my opinion u are trying to take the diamonds from game so that players will recharge cause if we buy them from a active player obviously the diamonds will stay in the game. come on guys this is lame. I refuse to believe that someone has the time and patience to grow 20 chars. Lets say its a farm, who in the world has the patience to gather them without using them. They olso have almost the same amount of gems. TO OBVIOUSLY.
I am really curios if any GM will even bother replying to this or im gonna end up with my character and this post deleted..
[ This post finally by Gorobetele on 2014-10-29  00:48 edit ]

i will have a gm check those characters for you. I really don't think they would do such a thing as farm them just to take diamonds away from the game, the GM's have more games than Warflare to look after so i doubt they even have time to do such a thing. As i said i will have GM check those characters and if any illegal trades have taken place they will all be banned. Thanks for reporting this issue.

Reply 1 # post

Dear Player,

thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are now investigating those chars you provided as cheaters. Once investigation is over, we will let you know the result.

I guarantee that no GM has done or will do such unethical thing to take money from players, in this case several dollars. We do care about our Game image and reputation.

Warflare Team

U might be right mercy. I didnt thought about that cause i was pissed off. I rushed my thinking.

I apologise that i accused warflare.
First of all im glad that u respond. The second i was really hoping for that answear, everything u said.
About several dollars there are probably at least 200 dollars if u calculate the value of all of them. there are many stacks of 255maya 99bless so its a big value
In the name of all warflare players if i may, please reply here whith what really was.

Thank you for investigating.
[ This post finally by Gorobetele on 2014-10-30  04:56 edit ]

Reply to Goro

I know what you mean Goro. We have the same thing going on in S3. I was wanting to spend a few dollars tonight, but i'll only get gems, mayas, weapons, and equips for alc members from market with known characters. It's crazy. There are new player names i haven't heard of before and i have been playing the game near 4 months now. I know practically every name on my server. But these latest ones popped up just a couple days ago with their names in market with the same insane amount of gems and mayas. Whoever is responsible for it won't see any of the diamonds I buy later tonight.

Another thing i've noticed that I forgot to post before, is most of these players are sitting in sacred night city and never move to farm to get that amount in gems. Every time I go there, these characters never move.

same on s2 ...

The gems are gonne from the market. Im styll waiting for an answear pls. I think we deserve it. Thanks
[ This post finally by Gorobetele on 2014-11-02  10:45 edit ]

Return to list