Return to list post new topic
print

Q&A. For You who love and want to be loved

Q&A. For You who love and want to be loved

The fact that threeminter - known as Xenobia (in game name) has put an announcement in his signature stating his strong will of helping others in IL, and he's pretty much active on forum regardless other (late-end-game)pro-players also are very friend towards answering questions makes me think of creating a unofficial version of Q&A for IL, where questions do matter and help.
Every can post their questions here. If you can't get your questions answered by other pro-players, ill try to find out myself and give it to you.
Ill check and recollect answers to make them neat and easy to navigate. Links are welcome too.
P.S: this is a call for help, dear pro-players of IL

Thank you
[ This post finally by TiffanyNelsen on 2014-10-29  20:19 edit ]

1. IL Dark-Servitors(DS) Database: inferno-legend.myself.sk

[ This post finally by TiffanyNelsen on 2014-10-29  20:32 edit ]

:placeholder:

Nice. I'm looking for a tip how to push servitor's stats up to 115 (the minimal one). Are Fruit of dremory and Fruit of abyys the only way out or are You guys sacrifice servitors to each other over and over to push one stat?

Cheers

Well 94 is the max with a normal abyssal 18 mob +5 sacrifice 96 if you want to do the chain sacrifice of two +5s, otherwise you need to use stat fruits to keep climbing above 96+ stats
Feel free to join Raid Call if you need any help at all for IL:Group # 7913555

Question regarding Resistances vs. Defenses

I know there is something called Physical Resistance.
I also know that most Fire skills (save some from Mummy and other chars), as well as Lineages are Physical.
There is also a difference between ítems giving "All Resistance +[Amount]" vs. those giving each Elemental Resistance some Amount.
Then, we have this change in the Penetration skills indicating that they work for Magic Attack when treating Elemental Resistance, and half the percentage to ignore the Physical Resistance itself when using Physical Attacks.

Then, several questions come to mind. I include my opinion for each question.
I included some pictures to make the points a bit clearer   

1.- Finally, Elemental Resistance only work against Mgic Attacks?
I think it should not, because removing amulet from equipment will increase a lot the dmg from Fire Physical skills. Also, the definition of the resistance does not mention Attack type, only Elemental Attribute.

2.- "All Resistance" includes the Physical Resistance?
There are items that only provide Fire, Ice, Thunder and Umbra Resistance. There are items providing All Resistance. There should be a reason for this.
You can find that there is "All Resistance" and every separated element as well in Oracle Pendant. Mispelling only? Don't think so. Wouldn't it be easier putting "All Resistance +900" again?

3.-  Why there are two different penetrations in the ELemental Penetration Skills? Did this change and now all Physical Attacks are affected only by Physical Resistance and Defense?

Resistances work for Physical and Magical Attacks by definition, at all times. [Pentrating Attack] works for both Magic and Physical when activated (it reduces both defenses regardless the attack type...). It's strange to make necessary to ignore also something called Physical Resistance.

4.- If 3.- talks of separated Resistances, how are Resistances applied for the Physical Skills?
The Physical Skills text states that they do some [Element] damage, and to that amount you add the percentage from Physical attack, therefore the whole damage is defined as [Element]. Is that false also?

5.- What are the Magic and Physical Defense? Amount? Rating? Percentage?
It would seem that the Defense is not an amount, but I think that it depends on the damage received, maybe logarithmic.
If the damage is 2 times the defense, for instance, it will do around 30% the total damage and to this final damage the Resistance shall be applied (or viceversa, dunno).
If the damage is 10 times the defense, maybe it deals double the attack damage... and so on.

Thanks for your attention.
[ This post finally by Yawgmoth on 2014-11-02  12:53 edit ]

Return to list