Return to list post new topic
print

Q&A. For You who love and want to be loved

Hello, new-ish player here, I wanted to know if it's possible to prevent status effect like poison and confusion? I know the Snow Vine allows you to remove one or two a turn, but what about not getting afflicted in the first place?

Tree of Life Sapling has a skill that prevents Epidemic and Poison also removes debuffs sadly it has 2 CD also it's late in game and kinda loses the use due to healing is not needed as much later. Any other debuff has to be removed you can't really avoid it unless the unit dodges the initial attack.
Feel free to join Raid Call if you need any help at all for IL:Group # 7913555

Pity... Thanks anyway.

While I'm here, another question: when you're in an alliance with other players, do we all get the maximum amount of exchange items/services? By that I mean, if there are 4 bag slots available and I buy 1, does that mean there are only 3 left for the whole alliance, or do all players get the 4? Also, does buying anything, like training, reduce the total value of the alliance?
[ This post finally by KarmaLAlligator on 2014-11-29  00:27 edit ]

Everyone has their own separate max buy out and no your alliance score stays the same when you buy something out.

Thanks.

Still about Alliances, why does the invasion event always tells me I didn't finish the event and must pay diamonds to do so? I've done all 3 possible attacks, what more is there?

Also, what was the reason behind making Baal available on day 12 while having his relics be the second set you get on days 4-5-6? All they do until Baal is unlocked is take up space in your already limited inventory.

I can't really say paying diams is usually only for missing it I haven't seen a instance when it asks for more and about Baal he use to come on day 7 but that changed later on when they made the daily log in system different.

reference:
Original postis delivered bythreeminter at 2014-11-29 16:39 I can't really say paying diams is usually only for missing it I haven't seen a instance when it asks for more and about Baal he use to come on day 7 but that changed later on when they made the daily log in system different.

Dunno, the diamond thing is happening on a Kongregate server, but not on my other character in another server.

Anyway, thanks for the replies.

OK, new questions. In the Miracle screen, I got a player (I think) that appeared as a deity, and it costs sacred crystals to upgrade it. What's the deal?

Also, the "7 day target" thing, is there any rush to fulfil the conditions? What I mean is, does it matter if I take more than 7 days to do them? Am I missing on anything if I take my time?

Thanks in advance!

The 7 Day thing I don't think you have to rush on not entirely sure tbh and at lvl 50 if the server has the player god activated you get it automatically it doesn't cost faith to upgrade it just the sacred crystals.

Thanks. Any other use for sacred crystals? Or is it safe to just use them all on that player god?

Back to Alliances, I noticed the one I'm in (still level 1) has a score not equal to the contribution from the players. Is it normal? And if yes, what does contribute to that score?

And apart from the world bosses, what's the fastest way to get gold? Those totems aren't cheap...

Return to list