Return to list post new topic
print

Q&A. For You who love and want to be loved

Thank you kind sirs (or madams).

Is there a skill on Samurai that makes him immune to any and all damage at times? And I'm talking about less than level 58, so no demon armour. Also, I noticed Mephisto's Hatred now has an animation. Is it new, or did it somehow never load for me before?

Samurai have Passive skill: Parry. On level 4 - 6% immune any enemy abilites

I got a weird situation. Started using attribute fruits on my bumble (with thunder practice passive lv3), his magic damage was 53964, raised Int from 87 to 95, but the magic damage remained the same 53964 even when thunder practice got from 6700 to 7300 magic damage. So my passive improved but this did not reflect in the main stats.
Can someone explain why this happens?

p.s.: same goes for other attributes: +1 agility did not increase speed at all, +1 stamina did not increase HP. Why is that?
[ This post finally by Sequestor on 2014-12-10  22:34 edit ]

It's a visual bug when you initially change it you have to take off a pc of equipment and re-equip or relog either or works it'll show the difference then.
Feel free to join Raid Call if you need any help at all for IL:Group # 7913555

Oh, thanks, I thought those permanent stats stopped giving bonuses for some reason.

Quick question, what's the maximum number of lineage you can have? I just got an extra slot (so 3 for everyone), and I've seen players with 7 or 8.

It maxes out at 10 but that in a whole takes a very long time i'm on 8 my self and far from the 9th.
Feel free to join Raid Call if you need any help at all for IL:Group # 7913555

Thanks.

Question about the Demonic Aura (Miracles). Do they need to be used to give their bonuses (I mean those listed on the level up screen, like [Whole Staff] HP + 3000, for example), or do you get the benefits from those as soon as they show up on the list?

Is the Armed Miracle from the player god always the same, or does it do something different depending on who or what the player god is?

[Whole stuff] description means that it is a passive bonus for all Your servitors and main character. You need to level it up tho but You don't need to use this specific god's skill to get the bonuses.
The God Player's bonuses depend on what this player has chosen. I'm not sure if there are some class restrictions.

Cheers

Thanks. I knew they needed to be highlighted before they worked.

New question, what is Damage Reflex?

Return to list