Return to list post new topic
print

What's up with these weird skills (swfit thunder / sphinx)

What's up with these weird skills (swfit thunder / sphinx)

in the android servers, I personally ran across a vamp using a skill called "Swift Thunder" that does massive dmg.
I played vamp to lvl 75ish.. haven't seen any lineage / puzzle piece that grant this spell to vamp.  When a lvl 40 vamp using the
skill to kill lvl 60 with 2+ more servitors is just wrong

And another skill.... Sphinx (not the mummy skill that spawns Sphinx pet to heal) that spawns 2 fire angels with 500k hp doing about 70k dmg per turn?

These are game breaking hack or erroer.   Has any other ones encounter these skills?  There's a picture in FB forum someone posted that a vamp using
the skill Sphinx.

They're skills off bossses sadly it is a hacked on those chars they're not suppose to have those skills at all..
Feel free to join Raid Call if you need any help at all for IL:Group # 7913555

It must be a bug of some kind. Hope it gets fixed asap.

It was mentioned in this post:
http://forum.gamebox.com/viewthread.jsp?tid=20231&extra=page%3D1

there is a screenshot of one vampire having this skill. Something is fishy.

Cheers

eheheh this was an hard battle

found a way to beat him.
in this bug/hack he can only summon the angels from the body of his dead minions and only when his main character move
basically he can't summon the angels if there is no corpse to resurrect and can't summon the angels if the main character die before his turn of move
I gimped my team in a way to wipe his full party only after the samurai has moved once, but before he could move again in the second turn and summon the angels
only work with weak opponents I guess

edit: server is diablo S1
[ This post finally by Shirley on 2014-12-23  13:21 edit ]

Post your server so the devs can banhammer this person.

Return to list