Return to list post new topic

Gamebox Miss International Live Stream

Gamebox Miss International Live Stream

Gamebox Miss International Live Stream is brought to us by Gamebox itself. The coordinators of Miss Nepal, The Hidden Treasure, sorted out a press meet on October 19 to wish fortunes to Miss Nepal-World 2014 Subin Limbu, Miss Nepal-Earth 2014 Prinsha Shrestha and Miss Nepal-International 2014 Sonie Rajbhandari for their individual global events.

At the press meet, Rajbhandari imparted, "I am more sure than before and I feel I am an alternate young lady. I have changed from an ordinary young lady to a solid lady, and at this moment my primary point is to win a title in the universal event and have the capacity to tell others about Nepal."

WATCH HERE: Miss International Live Stream.

Rajbhandari will leave for Tokyo, Japan on October 21 for Miss International expo — the finale is on November 11. Shrestha will leave for Manila, the Philippines on October 31 for Miss Earth, its finale being on November 29, and Limbu will leave for London, UK on November 19 for Miss World, which will be hung on December 14.

Wanting the three to enjoy all that life has to offer, Gopal Sundar Lal Kakshapati, Chairman of The Hidden Treasure, said, "Not long from now Rajbhandari will get preparing in upgrading excellence at Hollywood Beauty College of Japan, which is an extra mileage for the champ to gain more from magnificence masters from the universal stadium." He urged everybody to like the facebook page of them as greatest number of hits and remarks will help the candidates go to Top 20 in their individual magnificence exhibitions.

The peak of the incredibly famous Miss International Queen 2014 excellence event will be held at the Tiffany Show Lounge in Pattaya on Friday, November 7. Participants from more than 20 nations from around the globe including USA, Russia, Brazil, Nicaragua, Chile, Mongolia, Peru, Venezuela and Spain, and from Asia district; Korea, Malaysia, Japan, Singapore, Philippines, Myanmar, Vietnam and Laos will be joining the expo and seeking the prestigious title.

Alisa Phanthusak, Assistant Managing Director of Tiffany's Show Pattaya Co., Ltd., said, "for a long time we have gotten a great reaction and incredible backing from gatherings of people everywhere throughout the world including patrons, media and worldwide groups. This present year's exhibition idea of the 'Butterfly Effect' speaks to how the moving wings of a butterfly can influence the world somehow. Also in the same way we consistently work to make mindfulness and backing for sexual orientation fairness, acknowledgement and rights for LGBT individuals worldwide to help to make it workable for everybody, regardless of who they are, to live joyfully and in balance in this world under the same sky.

Return to list