46 12345
Return to list post new topic
print

Anybody DIY something interesting?

Anybody DIY something interesting?

Hey again guys...

I am known for 2 things around here a) being a knee jerk reactionist grumpy old curmudgeon and b) crazy talk about undead armies and zombie bears

So I figured I'd add a thread to highlight a bit less of option A and a little more of option B ;p  Im going to show you guys my somewhat underwhelming Z.Bear as promised and hopefully it either inspires people to do weird things and mix up this game a little or inspires people to post their 'pet project' servs here for people to peruse...

So I got my Z.Bear to lord level (gold) from being a lowly white common bear purchased at the recruiter somewhere around March of 2014 for 5k white souls(as a little bit of reference as to how long something like this can take)...I am a VIP5 as of about August and a VIP 3 as of about March...I've played fairly consistently but also have missed a pile of days...I play very cheaply and frugally and dont spend much ingame and am always hoarding for something

[ This post finally by BammerDuScammer on 2014-11-17  07:06 edit ]

note1, he only has 3 of 5 lineages as I was stalling on some biggies like slaughter dragon (ahem) from plunder

note2, his 4th active is coming from library floor 6 which I am 5k learning essence from

note3, his gear is awaiting level 80 versions before it gets upgraded more

note 4, he is somewhat underwhelming as his recommendation is only 2 stars but his inclusion into my undead team negates that negative i think

Quite nice I do like the fact you use his skill in sync with War Teddy not much setting up these days for damage but I do have a few questions.

Fire Chant has what purpose ? I know it drops defense but in pve defense drop isn't as important for the damage boost as like resist downs or curse.

Fire Space as an active ? I do understand this one but it does eat 1 turn making it a bit underwhelming for use although I haven't tested that one much my self.

Fire Oblivion , Fire Practice going to be added in the future ? Both of those have great passive effects and would up his damage quite a bit.

I know you're not looking for suggestions but I have a few passives in mind like Crit Rate and Hit Rate. I have some personal favorites to add to that although it's weird which is HP Train and Dodge to make the snipers (If you already have a snipe baiter)go off them and avoid hits from aoes and such it helps quite a bit for pve in my opinion.

Overall I would say it's quite good I have quite a few servitors I did Elite -> Vassal or White -> Vassal they're fun to do and see all the work on your projects come to be
[ This post finally by threeminter on 2014-11-17  12:53 edit ]
Feel free to join Raid Call if you need any help at all for IL:Group # 7913555

hi threeminter thx for the kind words...feel free to add some of your projects here I would love to see and I'm sure others would too...

I love suggestions tbh...you know as well as I that when this game came out here in NA there was very little resources to be reviewed...I would love to say that everything here is trial and error but that isnt completely accurate - trial and error implies I changed things after they didnt work and in IL I find the cost of undoing mistakes to be too great..that being said I dont believe I messed him up too bad...I like all 4 of your suggested skills for him FOblivion, FPractice, Crit and Hit ...the skills you see above in many cases were merely just the best thing I could get the library to spit out

your take on these skills I don't weigh lightly...

I was thinkin Fire Realm next since I almost have it in my grasp...now you kinda got me thinkin I should drop one of the others if I do that ;p

anyhow you guys should show me your pet projects...many people on my server that had really interesting DIYs have quit..

Well this is my first project I done he been improved over the year I use to use him for cutting the bosses attack power directly it lost use over time and he became my Unstable Concoction spammer but still one of the favorites I made. I plan on removing Dark Resist for Supress later but for now it helps quite often now and then. He also is my Highest Attack snipe tanker hence why his dodge is very high for a DPS servitor.
[ This post finally by threeminter on 2014-11-17  18:28 edit ]

Attachment

T-Giant1.jpg (273.5 KB)

2014-11-17 16:00,download times: 0

T-Giant1.jpg

T-Giant 2.jpg (278.59 KB)

2014-11-17 16:00,download times: 0

T-Giant 2.jpg

Next up is Tower Guardian I completely ignored his base skill obviously he was used to fit my theme team of Human / Demon. It's a common mix in the skill now in days that gotten really popular for pve which is Intellect Analysis / Frost Nets hence why he has high speed for a ice servitor to go first before the mobs although that's harder lately being the late bosses having 100k+ speed ... Hit rate might look weird but it's really needed for Intellect Analysis cause if it misses it might mean doom for you x.x
[ This post finally by threeminter on 2014-11-17  16:21 edit ]

Attachment

Tower Guardian1.jpg (268.66 KB)

2014-11-17 16:06,download times: 0

Tower Guardian1.jpg

Tower Guardian 2.png (864.5 KB)

2014-11-17 16:06,download times: 0

Tower Guardian 2.png

Next up is my Janelle she was the biggest project I done in this game her purpose was to be the fastest unit for killing in PvP and also to chaos in PvE the whole reason I 10* her was for utility in both PvP and PvE chaosing which might change soon to multi-shot to get stuns off instead since everything has high chaos resistance but this is my pride and joy of creations for cursed clawer killing in PvP   

Attachment

Janelle1.jpg (264.63 KB)

2014-11-17 16:13,download times: 0

Janelle1.jpg

Janelle2.jpg (278.94 KB)

2014-11-17 16:13,download times: 0

Janelle2.jpg

Last I have is Demon Maid she isn't quite done yet but her purpose is to Dispell buffs / dealing nuke damage as a Thunder Servitor for PvE hence why she has a Chained Lightning from Bumble. As a Faerie it's very strong for having a 2nd built thunder unit to take advantage of Power of Thor buff we have since late game our mains aren't really good at all ..

Attachment

Demon Maid1.jpg (253.11 KB)

2014-11-17 16:17,download times: 0

Demon Maid1.jpg

Demon Maid2.jpg (272.66 KB)

2014-11-17 16:17,download times: 0

Demon Maid2.jpg

Wow Threeminter and grats all your guys are awesome...I really like your choices of ds also for human/demon..sounds and looks extremely strong...    
I don't think many of my ds will ever get to those power levels.  If they do it will be another year or 2 ;p

sorry for the brief blurb, you deserve more tbh, hard to talk when picking your jaw off of the floor hehehehe
[ This post finally by BammerDuScammer on 2014-11-17  16:41 edit ]

also your thunder giant must be in the running for stongest former white common ds NA

46 12345
Return to list