Return to list post new topic
print

Anybody DIY something interesting?

Lol i'm working on my T-Giant 8th * atm and he's not running a ring but since he's running the Bahumut set for the dodge I can't really run it anyways his attack power is high enough to suffice for now.
[ This post finally by threeminter on 2014-11-17  18:31 edit ]
Feel free to join Raid Call if you need any help at all for IL:Group # 7913555

threeminter, did you buy any shop event gold skills for your Janelle?

Only event shop skill she has is Bloody Assault the other one is the basic Will of War for 2k speed / damage

nice to see other monsters like this since there is indeed not that much info in english
already knew bammers bear since been talking about undead teams with him for a while already
less intrested in the bear myself currently, I have a more magic oriented team

as for my own, might not be 100% accurate since doing this from work (so no screenshots either)
nowhere near as far as you guys, only just got my second fruit so he's a project in progress :p
but so far have invested heavily in skeleton commander (one of the few physical units I use)
and he is a likely candidate to go gold first, though I've had little luck finding him other usefull active skills so far since alot of dark skills are more magic based
will give him cursed claw when I can clear the swamp (since wail is 1 turn cd anyway)

current passives: dark practice/dark mastery/combat enhance and not sure
want to get him penetration/hp and dodge also
lineages I cant remember currently but he doesnt have many yet

This bad girl got me to 12-1 on lvl 78^^

Attachment

priest1.png (1.19 MB)

2014-11-18 00:39,download times: 0

priest1.png

priest2.png (1.24 MB)

2014-11-18 00:39,download times: 0

priest2.png

Circe Wail / Intellect Analysis ? That's a rather interesting combo to increase damage done to the front row   

I got no real damage dealing ds so it helps my hero with her aoe skills.
[ This post finally by frita on 2014-11-18  01:32 edit ]

Understandable looks like your Priest is extremely versatile I see purge is on her as well but doesn't that get in the way of IA use at times ?

When a map requires purge i use it instead Circes Wail. Its actually most cases in pve. Circes Wail is better when I want to 5 round a map.
[ This post finally by frita on 2014-11-18  01:19 edit ]

Heh sounds like cousity's spider in a way I forgot he did the same thing for his IA user except w/o the purge and having nets instead.

Return to list