Return to list post new topic
print

Anybody DIY something interesting?

Nice posts and tips guys, I created a new topic for my DIY
http://forum.gamebox.com/viewthread.jsp?tid=21475&extra=page%3D1
Evzen (Samurai), AR1 BloodyAltar - It's never just a game when you're winning.

Circle wail details please? i couldn't find it.

12-1 @ lev 78 Frita? wowowow

Priest is op pls nerf ;p

also I wish I could give Snijts better advice with his undead team...tbh I think his team is better than mine
[ This post finally by BammerDuScammer on 2014-11-18  07:55 edit ]

reference:
Original postis delivered byfrita at 2014-11-18 00:38 This bad girl got me to 12-1 on lvl 78^^

Why don't you make a 8 stars priest? Just need 97 in all attribute and upgrade it from white to gold
plus divine rune and lv9 intell achieved..

such a waste   

Starting from 12-7 requires high speed intell thus 9 stars ds is preferable(if u rich enough can go for 10 stars) as it gives extra speed bonus

No that's just dumb one it's very hard to even get that rune, two 8th star is 10% damage yes it adds 1 active lvl as well but no where near as good on a tank type serv, and three 8th star cost 1k social and a lot more resources that priest is great at the current level as is and unless you rather waste resources on a debuff, buff serv idk what to say. Circe wail curses the front 3 targets by chance so it is rather good for perfecting as the targets, curse damage, and chance increases by level.
[ This post finally by threeminter on 2014-11-18  10:09 edit ]
Feel free to join Raid Call if you need any help at all for IL:Group # 7913555

Im saving social points for damage dealing ds. Priest is cool but he wont win pvp fights^^. Circes at lvl 7 : 5 targets 75% to inflict curse (40% more damage) 2300magic +40% magic attack
[ This post finally by frita on 2014-11-18  10:42 edit ]

Lol back in the day tanks could but not anymore I remember adding mres to everything back in the past to tank vamps it worked like a charm xD

Ok so this will be my updated picture of my DIY Demon Maid she's complete for the most part just a few damage upgrades left but shows her real potential for nuking damage under my buff with Chained Lightning from Bumble as well as my support for dispelling beneficial buffs ~

Attachment

Demon Maid1.jpg (867.4 KB)

2014-11-27 00:49,download times: 0

Demon Maid1.jpg

Demon Maid2.jpg (878.89 KB)

2014-11-27 00:49,download times: 0

Demon Maid2.jpg

Return to list