Return to list post new topic
print

Anybody DIY something interesting?

I'm gonna keep your demon maid in mind when building my Frankenstein...Frank is bound to be my only thunder dude so he better be a darn good one!  ; D

Lol I wish you good luck on that but might I make a suggestion how about Skeleton Mage's skill on him / Chained Lightning for single target / area nuking ? I'll put a screen shot of it.

Attachment

Skeleton Mage.jpg (211.61 KB)

2014-11-27 21:09,download times: 0

Skeleton Mage.jpg

Feel free to join Raid Call if you need any help at all for IL:Group # 7913555

Blood Inquisitor reached at l83 with priest tanking whole thing and FD as a support with net/shield^^.
[ This post finally by frita on 2014-11-28  09:54 edit ]

from where is skeleton mage?

Evil Spire on page 6 wilderness

hi,

i have a noob question..
How can we upgrade a white DS to a blue one (or a blue one to gold one)?
I was looking for a guide that explains that in this forum (for abt 2h), but I couldn't find a specific one for this purpose.

You have to unlock the Elf king tower in wilderness map 3, beat the levels and complete the puzzle within.
Use the fruit you get on a white servitor to upgrade it to a <blue> one.
Gather 3 of those fruits, combine them, and you can use the result on a blue servitor to upgrade it into a gold one.
[ This post finally by Heavensgates on 2014-12-19  17:14 edit ]

reference:
Original postis delivered byHeavensgates at 2014-12-17 18:30 You have to unlock the Elf king tower in wilderness map 3, beat the levels and complete the puzzle within.
Use the fruit you get on a white servitor to upgrade it to a white one.
Gather 3 of those fruits, combine them, and you can use the result on a blue servitor to upgrade it into a gold one.

Got that, thanks mate!   

Sorry to bother but how do you get +5 in your skills? I'm relatively new to the game and this post has piqued my interest greatly   

My Demon Maid is 8* she gets +3 active automatically also +2 from Blood Pacts but there is normal vassals that gets +3 main skill from the gold soul skill like Bumblebore gets +3 Stormfury and +3 Cahined Lightning when it's maxed out.

Return to list