18 12
Return to list post new topic
print

Anybody DIY something interesting?

No that's just dumb one it's very hard to even get that rune, two 8th star is 10% damage yes it adds 1 active lvl as well but no where near as good on a tank type serv, and three 8th star cost 1k social and a lot more resources that priest is great at the current level as is and unless you rather waste resources on a debuff, buff serv idk what to say. Circe wail curses the front 3 targets by chance so it is rather good for perfecting as the targets, curse damage, and chance increases by level.
[ This post finally by threeminter on 2014-11-18  10:09 edit ]
Feel free to join Raid Call if you need any help at all for IL:Group # 7913555

Lol back in the day tanks could but not anymore I remember adding mres to everything back in the past to tank vamps it worked like a charm xD

Ok so this will be my updated picture of my DIY Demon Maid she's complete for the most part just a few damage upgrades left but shows her real potential for nuking damage under my buff with Chained Lightning from Bumble as well as my support for dispelling beneficial buffs ~

Attachment

Demon Maid1.jpg (867.4 KB)

2014-11-27 00:49,download times: 0

Demon Maid1.jpg

Demon Maid2.jpg (878.89 KB)

2014-11-27 00:49,download times: 0

Demon Maid2.jpg

Lol I wish you good luck on that but might I make a suggestion how about Skeleton Mage's skill on him / Chained Lightning for single target / area nuking ? I'll put a screen shot of it.

Attachment

Skeleton Mage.jpg (211.61 KB)

2014-11-27 21:09,download times: 0

Skeleton Mage.jpg

Evil Spire on page 6 wilderness

My Demon Maid is 8* she gets +3 active automatically also +2 from Blood Pacts but there is normal vassals that gets +3 main skill from the gold soul skill like Bumblebore gets +3 Stormfury and +3 Cahined Lightning when it's maxed out.

Yeah max skill lvl is 10

Very nice 9* Book he just needs Dark Rule to replace that fusion and you're gold xD

18 12
Return to list