Return to list post new topic
print

before you make a ds gold

before you make a ds gold

whith the recent DIY topics there's been a little more talk on making white and blue ds upto gold level
havent done this myself yet (still need one more fruit)
read that it it best to max stats first before doing so
max is how high? and do you max it only with the sacrifice in wilderniss or use fruits also (dont have many fruits)
is there anything else I should make sure of before I gold it to optimize?
what are the gold trainings on attribute page based on?

Depending on what DS it is usually the max stat minimal for turning on to gold is 100 stat on each you can go higher with demonries and save more in the future but that's entirely up to you since the fruit going to White -> Elite or Elite -> Vassal (White Servs gain +10 unrestricted  due to 2 fruits) gives a +5 unrestricted stat boost hence why some even does 120 stats to negate the need for many abyssal fruits since those are very hard to obtain. My suggestion is to keep it to the minimal stars you want. Ice Servs 7* is usually optimal since the next *s until 10* doesn't improve defense and the 9/10* is very pricey on resources but entirely your choice to go higher on them they're not really efficient for pvp though later. I would say get up a Dark Serv for utilty later also for speed in pvp or fire / thunder for the nuking damage in pve but like I said entirely your choice to get your stats up to what you want that's just more of the optimal way by doing 100 stat through 120s.
[ This post finally by threeminter on 2014-11-19  06:24 edit ]
Feel free to join Raid Call if you need any help at all for IL:Group # 7913555

speaking of elite to vassal in my case
so 100 before using the fruits?
only getting them upto 8x through sacrifices
(most my servs are only 3 star highest though)

Yes unless you want to do a 10* I would suggest 100
Feel free to join Raid Call if you need any help at all for IL:Group # 7913555

Return to list