Return to list post new topic
print

250K WORTH OF ASTRALS IN EXP TOWER !

250K WORTH OF ASTRALS IN EXP TOWER !

I JUST WANT TO SHARE THIS AND I DONT WANT TO BE SELFISH. U CAN STILL GET ASTRALS IF U FIRST REACH THE 25TH FLOOR AND THE FIRST TO PICK THE BIG FLOWER. THAT BIG FLOWER WORTH 250K OF ASTRALS. I WANNA KNOW WHY THE GM'S SAID ON THERE POST IN LAST UPDATE THAT THERE IS NO MORE ASTRAL GET IN ASTRAL TOWER. AND THEY CHANGE IT TO XP. I THINK THIS IS NOT FAIR. AS U SEE ONLY ONE PLAYER CAN GET ASTRAL POINTS. IF U GUYS CAN BACK THE ASTRAL TOWER. IT WILL BE FAIR AND MANY PLAYER WILL LIKE IT. COZ EVEN IF THEY CAN REACH THE 25TH FLOOR. STILL THEY CAN GET ASTRALS POINTS EVERY 10 SECOND. AND ON MY OBSERVATION U CAN FARM MUCH MORE EXP ON MOBS RATHER THAN ENTERING EXP TOWER. AND AS USUAL YOU CANNOT FARM ASTRAL POINTS RIGHT ? SO IF GM'S READ THIS ? I SUGGEST TO BRING THE OLD ASTRAL TOWER BACK. SO EVERYBODY CAN GET ASTRALS. THATS ALL AND THANK YOU FOR READING THIS.

Hello,

I am sure that this was just a mistake bug... instead of the 300k astrals , it was ment to be 300k exp but they messed it up somehow in our advantage

IF ITS A MISTAKE BUG? THEY MUST DO ACTION AND CHANGE IT AS SOON AS POSIIBLE! BUT AS U SEE THEY THINKING FIRST OF HAVING

THINKING FIRST OF HAVING MANY INCOME RATHER THAN FIXING ALL THE BUGS !

Return to list